Another question of philosophy: time to pull the trigger?

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
So here is another question. When is (or was) the right time to pull the trigger and start dropping bodies of people who are violating our rights and freedoms through legislation, and those who volunteer to enforce such legislation?

TnPaulMan

Banned
Unfortunately, it will be too gradual a process for us to recognize when. We will have to reach bottom before we will see what we are in.

Personally, I think we should have pulled the trigger on the hippies.

Paul

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by ezernut9mm
ask david koresh. ;-)
That's no joke. Talk about wrong. The klinton administration should be in jail for what they did at waco.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
...and ruby ridge. and yes, i do take this shit seriously. we are eventually going to be ****ed by our own gov't. it is a shame that i will prolly see it in my lifetime.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by ezernut9mm
...and ruby ridge. and yes, i do take this shit seriously. we are eventually going to be ****ed by our own gov't. it is a shame that i will prolly see it in my lifetime.

Unfortunately that is my worst nightmare. All I have to say is as the money comes, my collection is going to increase.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
the scary part is all those around us that are unwittingly helping this scenario unfold by voting for more "safeguards".

disclaimer-this is not a partisan biased viewpoint. i am simply stating that people, in their quest for safety, will eventually give up their rights to feel safer.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by speederdoc
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I fail to understand the humor in that. The government killed many innocent American citizens, including children, in that raid. If they wanted to capture him they had many opportunities to do so in public. reno and klinton should be in jail for what they did.

speederdoc

Established Member
I'm not a clinton fan either, or a fan of what happened in Waco.

I see David Koresh as a criminal who flaunted the laws of our nation, and got what he deserved. He would have made his point if he had surrendered peacefully, but he chose not to, and he took out many innocent people with him.

I don't blame the ones who tried their best to take him in custody. Koresh put the victims in that situation, and I blame him for their deaths. I laughed because I interpreted the original poster to be advocating a Koresh-like rebellion against whatever injustices he thinks are going on in the country.

I disagree with that approach.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Starting a raid based on bullshit gun laws, taxes that shouldn't be there, and then blocking escapes from the fire. Yeah, good call douche.

How about you house starts burning, I block off all exits, and let you and your family die? For, oh, let's say... possesion of drugs (which more bullshit legislation)! Murder, right? Of course it is.

Legal positivists are f*cking inbreds.

speederdoc

Established Member
Murderous bigamist cult leaders who think they don't have to obey the country's laws and place children in harm's way deserve to die, and those who support their "rights" should be considered suspicious at the least.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
Murderous bigamist cult leaders who think they don't have to obey the country's laws and place children in harm's way deserve to die, and those who support their "rights" should be considered suspicious at the least.

... but they don't deserve to die with him. the gov't should have taken the high road.

03DOHC

Established Member
Murderous bigamist cult leaders who think they don't have to obey the country's laws and place children in harm's way deserve to die,
Last time I checked it wasn't against the law to worship any god you want.

It was the government who placed the children in harms way by raiding his property. The government does not have the right to burn 100 people to death or expose babies and old people to CS gas in order to get to one alleged criminal. How you can rationalize that in your mind is foreign to me.

Just because something is law doesn't make it is right. It used to be legal to own slaves. By your definition slavery was just fine and dandy since it was legal at that time.

and those who support their "rights" should be considered suspicious at the least.
Those so quick to believe they had no rights should claim stupidity because it isn't ignorance.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
The time to do away with those who make unpopular legislation and the people who would enforce those laws always comes in a chaos of either anarchy or authoritarian rule.

I suggest some of you read how the French managed to twist their Revolution and end up with a movement influenced by a radical named Maximilian Robespierre....resulting in a slew of Napoleons....(secretly I believe this is the True Reason the French hate us. We had a successful moderate revolution compared to theirs. The results speak for themselves).

"...If you listen to fools, the Mob rules...." ~Black Sabbath~

Last edited:

speederdoc

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Last time I checked it wasn't against the law to worship any god you want.
I don't care what "god" he worshipped, that part doesn't bother me. Apparently he thought he was the messiah. This part does bother me (or did, when it mattered):

By that time, Koresh had already declared that he was owed at minimum 140 wives, and that he was entitled to claim any of the females in the compound as his. Evidently he had fathered at least a dozen babies by the harem. Some were girls as young as 12 or 13 when they got knocked up by the Messiah.

Understandably, federal officials were starting to get Jonestown flashbacks. Then the ATF got wind that the Davidians had failed to pay taxes on a bunch of machine guns that they possessed. So they mounted a now-infamous raid on the Mount Carmel complex in February 1993.

When the ATF finally did show up, all 131 Branch Davidians (as well as a couple of local television news crews) were waiting for them. Not fully appreciating the seriousness of their situation, the ATF chose to plow forward anyway. A team sent to gain ingress through a second-story window were met with immediate gunfire.

All told, the abortive raid cost ten lives, four of them ATF agents.

He used the children as human shields, like the f**king terrorists in Palestine. He started the fires as well. He needed to be eliminated, and he was.

Users who are viewing this thread