Another pricing query

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Are those the official names of the dealerships? Those are pretty clever names; I'll give them that!

At this point no one wants to help you. Because of your piss poor attitude and general prickliness. Why would they give you dealer names? I'd rather help either A- my friends or B- long time members that are cordial, and polite

Besides, if you treat my clients, or my friends like you treat people here, I'd be embarrassed to recommend you to them.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Besides, if you treat my clients, or my friends like you treat people here, I'd be embarrassed to recommend you to them.

Exactly...

Tell you what, PayPal me $100 and I'll give you the names of "my" dealers, since I'm doing the work for you.

You can thank me later.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Lies, lies and more lies. It shouldn't be a closely guarded secret who's selling cars at "proper" prices. Nobody's asking for nuclear launch codes. You guys are just sitting on some kind of childish power play. Not that I care that you are, but you have to admit, it's pretty obvious what you're doing. Either that or, like I said, you're liars. You've been holding out on coughing up dealership names for so long that, at this point, I wouldn't even believe you if you did say who.

If you've not noticed, we have quite a few new members who just acquired GT350s and are posting up in the GT350 forum. Not one of them has said they came away without paying a markup. Many have stated they paid $5K+. One freely volunteered that she paid $10K over. But we're still supposed to believe the E-bro Crew that GT350s are moving off dealership floors at or below MSRP. Cool story, bros.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lies, lies and more lies. It shouldn't be a closely guarded secret who's selling cars at "proper" prices. Nobody's asking for nuclear launch codes. You guys are just sitting on some kind of childish power play. Not that I care that you are, but you have to admit, it's pretty obvious what you're doing. Either that or, like I said, you're liars. You've been holding out on coughing up dealership names for so long that, at this point, I wouldn't even believe you if you did say who.

If you've not noticed, we have quite a few new members who just acquired GT350s and are posting up in the GT350 forum. Not one of them has said they came away without paying a markup. Many have stated they paid $5K+. One freely volunteered that she paid $10K over. But we're still supposed to believe the E-bro Crew that GT350s are moving off dealership floors at or below MSRP. Cool story, bros.
I personally sold cars at MSRP.

Sold one to Chris!'s friend, Jim.

I sold 3 to dealers at outlandish markups.

EDIT: I do take offense to being called a liar, so I'd appreciate it if you took your BS somewhere else.

Last edited:

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
have been offered 2 cars at MSRP from chris! and 1 from the dealer i bought my boss302 from. I'm just going with something else. NC? can't you walk into hendrick and just buy one or have they banned you from all their dealers?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member

So I'm a liar now?

Wow. You really are digging quite the grave

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
So you're picking and choosing what posts to reply to?

Is there something else I'm supposed to be replying to? But yes, it's my prerogative to reply to whatever I feel like replying to.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is there something else I'm supposed to be replying to? But yes, it's my prerogative to reply to whatever I feel like replying to.
You called us liars, then didn't reply after that.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
You said we were making up dealers selling at MSRP.

I told you I sold 2 at MSRP and 3 at a large ADM to other dealers .

And those dealership names are...? That's why I didn't respond. You didn't give any kind of usable information.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And those dealership names are...? That's why I didn't respond. You didn't give any kind of usable information.
I sold 2 retail for MSRP.

Sold 2 at $15 (comp orange track) and $13k (grey/black tech) over to Autonation Littleton. Sold 1 at $12k (avalanche/black tech) over to Autonation Katy.

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I sold 2 retail for MSRP.

Sold 2 at $15 (comp orange track) and $13k (grey/black tech) over to Autonation Littleton. Sold 1 at $12k (avalanche/black tech) over to Autonation Katy.

Don't care about who you sold to with an ADM. Where were the two MSRP cars sold?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Don't care about who you sold to with an ADM. Where were the two MSRP cars sold?
They were mine. I sold them to Chris!'s friend Jim and my friend Ray.

I don't remember off the top of my head where Jim lives, sure Chris knows (northeast I think), Ray lives right outside Denver.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
They were mine. I sold them to Chris!'s friend Jim and my friend Ray.

I don't remember off the top of my head where Jim lives, sure Chris knows (northeast I think), Ray lives right outside Denver.

Jim is just outside of Boston.

Users who are viewing this thread