Another pricing query

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
thanks for following up TOB.

If someone from the forum comes down and buys the car below msrp you owe me a beer!!

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Truth be told, I bought one on Friday and did not pay MSRP or lower. I found a great dealer that will get all my business going forward though. Car is getting prepped and I should be picking it up at the end of the week.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Race red. Track pack.

Sadly, the GT500 is going to have to go.

0108161036_HDR_resized.jpg

hedgehog

Established Member
went to new jersey saturday they had 2 black with blue stripes with techology pack for 20,000 over msrp guess Ill wont be gettin one as soon as i thought .the dealer where i got my Boss at told me 5,000 msrp over that looking good now hope they dont get greedy

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Somebody posted last week (or the week before) that they knew of places selling them for MSRP and below. I called bullshit and got flamed for it. OP posted of someplace selling below MSRP, now some of the same people that flamed me for calling bullshit are calling bullshit. WTF?? :shrug:

mike.s

Established Member
Last edited:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I've been offered two different cars at sticker, no mark up.

One was a comp orange track pack car, the other a magnetic tech pack car.

I was also offered an R at sticker if the customer backed out upon the cars arrival.

I have passed on all three, as I have made up my mind I want an early '17.

These cars can be had for sticker if you search hard enough and/or have a good relationship with a dealer who knows you are serious and won't jerk them around.

blk02edge

Established Member
Somebody posted last week (or the week before) that they knew of places selling them for MSRP and below. I called bullshit and got flamed for it. OP posted of someplace selling below MSRP, now some of the same people that flamed me for calling bullshit are calling bullshit. WTF?? :shrug:

thats becuase that is probably still BS like my experience.. called dealer, yes it was guaranteed msrp, drive 4hrs to dealer, look at one there for a while, sale manager comes out and says, yeaaaaa +5k...

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member

I've got 2 local places selling for MSRP. One of which Davesvt2000 above mentioned.

Both tech packs.

Also- thought you were talking only about R's? Or did you change your tune again to what fits your weird slanted argument?

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I've got 2 local places selling for MSRP. One of which Davesnake below mentioned.

Both tech packs.

Also- thought you were talking only about R's? Or did you change your tune again to what fits your weird slanted argument?

I don't have a slanted argument. You just can't follow along. Let me break it down to the most basic level possible.

1) I WANT a GT350R.
2) Nobody is selling GT350s, R or not, at or below MSRP. E-bro endorsements do not equal proof. Nobody has so much as provided a simple dealership name for where others can get these unicorn MSRP or below deals that you claim exist. My guess is the dealerships can be found at the ends of rainbows.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Haha ok buddy. If you didn't have such a horrible attitude, I'm sure people would be more than willing to help you.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I could walk in tomorrow to my dealer with a check for $58,xxx and drive out with a magnetic tech pack car with stripes if I wanted. This is a dealer I've been doing business with since 1993, and over the course of the past 23 years, myself, my family, friends, and referrals have bought over 30 vehicles.

On the other hand the dealer where I got my Boss 302 Laguna seca, being the only car I ever bought from that dealer, I got it too for sticker, and he contacted me two weeks ago offering me a comp orange track pack car for sticker. Again, I've only bought one car from him and he made me this offer out of the blue, unsolicited.

They can be and are available for msrp.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I could walk in tomorrow to my dealer... and... the dealer where I got my Boss 302 Laguna seca...

Are those the official names of the dealerships? Those are pretty clever names; I'll give them that!

Users who are viewing this thread