Another part from Midcontinent Mustangs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Previously I had done a clearcoat on the plugs to leave the brushed bare metal visible. I have come accross some high temp paint that matches the silver finish on the valve covers.

It looks so close I took the test mule temp adapter off my 99 Cobra and refinished it! Pics below...

DSC03758.jpg

DSC03754.jpg

DSC03755.jpg

DSC03760.jpg

DSC03753.gif

Thank you for looking,
Anthony
Midcontinent Mustags

leo540i

Established Member
Anthony,

I sent you payment via paypal last week and haven't heard from you. I don't need the temp sensor adaptor so if you do have just an upgraded plug without the sensor hole, that would be great. If not I'm sure I can work around it.

Leo

K2AHollywood

Established Member
Anthoy,

Thanks for the great service! Just so everyone knows, I was at a baseball game and couldn't send payment right away. Anthony shipped my fitting without payment trusting my word. Fitting was exactly as promised. Highly recommended seller in my opinion!
Thanks,
Mike

+1 on this. I bought one of Anthony's brake cooling kits and quality and service I got from him were outstanding, not to mention the quick responses I got to all my inquires. Free bump for ya bro :beer:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Leo,
Shipped your plug out yesterday. My day job has been keeping me late alot lately. The contract we are bidding on is HUGE, bigger than the defense contract we lost when the new admin. came about so this is a chance, we dont want to lose.

Not an excuse for my absence from here but when the boss asks me to stay over, I have a tough time saying no in this economy! Im really trying to stay caught up but the truth is Im the only one at my job that can do my job so they tend to lean on me pretty hard.

Let me know if the parts dont show up and we'll get then tracked down. I would like to take my mustang parts business to full time but right now its just not financially possible. Im working to cut out a few of the middle men that make a profit off my hard work! Stay tuned.

Bullitt5094

Another Bullitt in Texas
Established Member
Is this adapter still available? I see the last post was 2009.
There are no hood clearance problems with is sticking up like that, correct?

Bullitt5094

Another Bullitt in Texas
Established Member
I've discovered mine isn't the same as the Terminator crossover. It has a smaller bung located on the pipe coming up from the DS head and not in the crossover tube itself. In that location I can't get it low enough to clear my GT style hood. Looks like I need to add a bung in another location on the Crossover Tube somewhere. I think mine may be the 2001 cobra style and not the Terminator assembly. It's never easy for me...:shrug:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Vortech uses a npt plug. The autometer water temp guages comes with the correct brass bung for the temp adapter.

Bullitt5094

Another Bullitt in Texas
Established Member
You are correct about the NPT fitting on my crossover and the adapter provided by Autometer but if you use those parts it will not come even close to clearing the hood. In fact, if I put the shoulder of the sensor even with the top of the NPT bung event without the adapter, it won't clear the hood. Don't take this a criticism of your adapter or saying yours won work on the stock crossover. The space on my set-up just doesn't allow room under the hood to install the sensor. Since I can find no other place to put it so it looks like I'll have to have an additional bung welded on.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Im still making them but am out of stock at the moment, I should have more ready to go asap.

Temp adapter $30 shipped.
Stock replacement plug $25 shipped.

Paypal [email protected]

Thank you,
Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread