Another one bites the dust.

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
Sad news guys. Driving home from the mall tonight, I had a red f150 take a turn into a street right in front of me, I slammed on brakes and tried to dodge them but it was no dice, he turned too close to me. I hit the ever living crap outta his truck bed and think by the way the damage is that my car went up under his. He off course drove off........But I have two witnesses that saw him. One that saw him serving and driving erratically before he turned into me, and another that followed him home, but then left because she had to get her daughter to the e.r. so of course she didn't write down the address of the house or anything BLAH!!!! but I'm pretty sure this is gonna totally fk up the driveability of the car :( if they total her out, there will be a thread selling off the aftermarket stuff I had done to her.

mkb116

Established Member
I'm so sorry to see that!!! I'm glad your ok and hopefully you can get into a new one soon!

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Wow, that really sucks...but even if the lady didn't get the address, do you think she could find it again?

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
yea she said she could. I just dont know why she couldn't of wrote down the guys plate number, or address or something, its not too hard to look at an address number.

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
yea, so my dad being pissed that this low life hit me and ran, decided to do a little searching for him self. And low and behold this morning he found the truck in a driveway with garbage cans pulled up right against the body. He called the cops about 15 minutes ago and I'm waiting to here what they have to say.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
yea, so my dad being pissed that this low life hit me and ran, decided to do a little searching for him self. And low and behold this morning he found the truck in a driveway with garbage cans pulled up right against the body. He called the cops about 15 minutes ago and I'm waiting to here what they have to say.

Sucks about your car,but I hope this works out.Keep us posted.

69mach03

Established Member

OWNED :lol:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member

:pop:

Users who are viewing this thread