Another One Bites the Dust...

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Well, time has come for me to make the tough decision, car is going to be sold tomorrow pending weather my bank is open or closed. I dont really know what else to say to be honest. It feels like a part of me is dieing, as corny as it may sound. I am going to save up some money for a while and put the extra money I have after I pay my loan off into my savings account. I would like to purchase more of a daily driver car with a bit of pep and performance!!

I had a wonderful time meeting those that I have met, and will continue some good friendships, you know who you are! Hopefuly I still will enjoy the company of those that I see drag racing because I still love to hit the strip and support our fellow maca racers! Thanks for a great time and like everyone says, once a MACA member, ALWAYS! I look forward to see many of you at the strip!!

Matt

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
SPRAYED DAILY said:
Sorry to hear your selling your car Matt, good luck with everything. Hope to see you at Cecil sometime this year.

You bet me and the cricket will be at cecil with the MACA when ever possible doing our video and photo thing!

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Best of luck I know how you feel been there before but do the right thing and you will be back in the saddle soon enough or when the time is right.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Sorry to see her go.... I have a feeling you will be back though! Hope we will still see you around.

Tim

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Sorry to see her go Matt but I think you are doing the right thing...seems like a lot of us lately are having to say goodbye to our rides. We can all still get together for the local GTG's and hang....you will eventually get back into a stang down the road.:beer:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
thanks for the support everyone. Glad I have some good friends here! I can't wait for the good weather...although it will probally make me jealous.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I'll be deliverying the car on wednesday and going to the bank with him to pay off my loan and get the title. Then its all his.

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
sorry to hear you're selling... sucks growing up and having to be responsible. My guess, this is just a temporary thing for you, and you'll have anther one in no time...!

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
Its ok man you will get another one some day. Hope all is well and the car went to a good buyer. I know you will keep in touch cause lord knows we need you and cricket to make thoughs awesome videos.

Users who are viewing this thread