VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Good kill OP, 03/04's hella over rated.

cmon-son-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-299.gif

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Omg. No way. From what I heard on this forum 03/04 cobras never lose a race. Lol.

Good kill op. I will be putting on a kb an going against a black convertible Termi and if I beat him I will have video from 3 different angles to prove it. Lol

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Omg. No way. From what I heard on this forum 03/04 cobras never lose a race. Lol.

Good kill op. I will be putting on a kb an going against a black convertible Termi and if I beat him I will have video from 3 different angles to prove it. Lol

I guess we all gotta have high hopes and dreams too bad thats all they are is hopes and dreams . . . . :beer:

Sly Fox

Established Member
good kill , you sure it wasnt your reflection in the window with that cocky grin?

No I actually had my game face on. I knew I either had to bang gears perfectly or I would be watching that beautiful rear end going bye bye. Once we got stopped the first thing out of his mouth was "geez that car is fast". That's when I turned my cheesy on. Lol

zacmustang03

Established Member
No I actually had my game face on. I knew I either had to bang gears perfectly or I would be watching that beautiful rear end going bye bye. Once we got stopped the first thing out of his mouth was "geez that car is fast". That's when I turned my cheesy on. Lol

Right on the two cars are very evenly matched considering the very different platforms. .

Users who are viewing this thread