Another noob to the forum

UARPREY

Established Member
Hey, new to the forum and also new to my 03 Cobra. But this isn't my first Stang.

I've had sever al fox bodies through out the years, first car was a 86 GT when I was 15 ( 26 now) and then probably 10 other foxes, then a automatic 96 GT but I sold it pretty fast and went back to 5.0's.

I currently own a 99 Dakota R/T ( it's for sale by the way) and my 03 Terminator, which I just purchased Friday evening, drove from north Alabama to North Carolina to get it. Just having fun getting used to the car, learning how to drive it lol

It's not stock, the P.O has added a 2.3 Whipple w/ 3.00 Pulley, Steeda idler right next to the whipple pulley ( still learning which pulleys are what) Stock other pulleys, according to Lethal Performances website, this means I'm running 17 psi. He says it has 60lb injectors, SCT mass air, SCT tuned- very conservatively, Borla Stinger exhaust, some sort of short throw shifter, 8.8 straight swapped out of a 98 Cobra, dude says its got 31 spline axles, running the stock 03 cobra's rear disc, but he says it has 2.73 gears what came in the 98 cobra..can't confirm this..but the car is long legged for sure. I'm probably forgetting a few mods, but it's by far the most powerful car I've ever owned.

But anyway, I'm hoping this forum can help me vastly expand my 4V knowledge.

Pics to come soon.

UARPREY

Established Member
These are pics the P.O. had taken, have yet to really clean the car up and have my own photoshoot lol

IMG_9482_zpsdd9e890e.jpg

IMG_6730_zpsf3e9be52.jpg

IMG_7399_zps17a33253.jpg

IMG_8705_zpsba682f7c.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP! Great site. Very nice that you have a "new" Terminator. Enjoy it. :)

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Welcome to SVTP. Search on here for all the information you can find about any questions you may have. I learned alot from these guys and have been grateful for it all.

Have fun and enjoy you "new" car.

Users who are viewing this thread