Another "New Puppy" thread.

Gix1k4

Established Member
We picked up this little lady on Thursday, My Brother-in-law got one of her sisters two weeks ago. The people that had the litter were going to keep this pup for themselves, but the mother dog wasn't adjusting well to having the new pup around. She's a Husky/Shepherd mix.

521356_10151233338571525_94437219_n.jpg

rosie3.jpg

rosie2.jpg

rosie1.jpg

The Mom.
mocha.jpg

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
That's a cute puppy and really cool mix. I have had two Sibarian Husky's and they are amazing dogs. My second favorite dog is a German Shepard, what a perfect mix.

HoustonGT

Established Member
That's an awesome looking mix! Gonna be an extremely smart and loyal dog with those two bloodlines for sure.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just showed my wife. What a cute Shepherd. And a great home. Your daughter (very cute) surely agrees with your choice of pets. :)

Gix1k4

Established Member
Thanks folks, she's fitting in nicely, not even an accident until we tried to introduce her to the crate. My daughter (Shelby) loves her already.

She was already named Rosie when we got her. We toyed with changing it to Cola or Kobi, but I think we're going to leave it as is. She responds to some commands such as "sit" and "lay down", so I don't want to mess with what is working now. Originally I wanted a chocolate lab, but this pup needed a home asap, and she kind of grabbed all of our hearts.
Like was already said, you can't go wrong with any of the breeds mentioned. Every breed has specific issues, do your homework and don't listen to all the "wives tales".

Users who are viewing this thread