Another New Pistol

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Back in October I picked up a Glock 23 at "The Nations Gun Show". Well, since I've disciplined myself into saving my money and saved up a decent amount, as well as a decent size tax refund on it's way, I decided to treat myself.

I picked up this brand new Ruger MK III 22/45 Hunter. Apparently this model is a "Distributor Exclusive" which apparently makes it rare. I highly doubt that, but I got it for what I believe to be a decent (for a gun show) price.

The main reason I picked it up is because I like to shoot, but I don't like paying $20 a box of 50 for .40 S&W every time I want to go shooting. With this gun, I picked up 500 rounds of top of the line (CCI Mini-Mags) .22LR for $40.

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

byeofcr

Established Member
sweet piece! and your right the smaller round doesnt hurt when it comes to throwing a couple hundred down range..

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Cool pistol. I just purchased a Reminton 597 .22 cal last week . The ammo is cheap enough, 500 rounds for $20.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice gun. Which one do you like better? Your Glock or the Luger?

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
I haven't gotten to shoot the Ruger yet. I may shoot it tonight, it depends how many other people want to try out their new guns from the gun show.

I mainly got the Ruger for cost of ammunition so I can shoot more often. The Glock is/is going to be my carry weapon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread