Another New cell phone suggestions thread

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
BlackBerry DTEK60
It comes with the latest version of Android and is getting pretty good reviews from 'droid heads. I just switched from my BlackBerry Priv that ran Android Marshmallow. I went back to my old BlackBerry Z10 running BB10 OS. I hated the Android experience.

bigmoose

Established Member
Now is your chance to break out of the contract cycle. Go prepaid and save a ton of $$. I bought a Moto g4 outright for $199 and love it.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I am rocking a Huawei Mate 9. It takes a hot steamy dump on everything out right now. I am eagerly awaiting the Note 8 tho. But I am so happy with my phone now that the Note 8 better blow me away to make me get rid of my Huawei.

oldmodman

Established Member
I am looking at the Motorola Droid due to the snap on extras that you can get. The video projector and the Hasselblad lens are the most interesting ones.
But I have no idea if the phone ion general and specifically the screen are any good.
Anyone know?

openaccount

Established Member
Do not by a Moto z force unless you like increasing ring tones. There is no option to remove and even apps designed to mitigate it won't work.

Screen is fine, battery will last the day (barely) with 8+ hours of hard gaming or internet

headtiK03

Established Member
I am looking at the Motorola Droid due to the snap on extras that you can get. The video projector and the Hasselblad lens are the most interesting ones.
But I have no idea if the phone ion general and specifically the screen are any good.
Anyone know?
Well theres three models first of all. The moto z, moto z play, and the force. All of them are solid phones. The play is a bargain at around 400 retail. My only complaint is if you like the mods and use a case, you'll be taking your case off everytime you use a mod. Kind of annoying especially if you have a case thats difficult to remove.

Users who are viewing this thread