Another mustang bites the dust ( just a V6)

OneFastSnake

Established Member
My sister was a victim of a hit and run this past weekend and lets just say that her mustang in trashed, even though it was just a v6 it was a good little car, already took her mirrors for the cobra, ( mine are faded) If any one needs parts lemme know before I junk it, It has all black leather interior ( really good shape btw)
pictureju.jpg

GTIZZL

Established Member
That looks like it was one hell of a hit!! Hopefully they catch the asshole who did it.. Hope your sister is ok!

OneFastSnake

Established Member
Yea asshole didn't even attempt to hit his brake was a newer silver chevy pickup going about 50 ish, amazingly she walked away she was a little sore the next day but thank god shes ok.

O4COBRA

Established Member
How the hell does someone hit a car that hard, and be able to drive away? Glad your sister is ok. What is she going get now?

f150freak

Professional Lackey
Established Member
Holy hell :eek: Glad your sister wasn't hurt in the accident.

I hope there was a police report filled out at the scene. With that much damage the Chevy probably popped it's air bag and once the owner comes to their senses they may try to file a report on their own claiming your sister at fault.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That sucks! But at least your sister is okay. Hope they catch the scumbag who hit her and took off.

I was rear-ended in my wife's car a couple of years ago. Young kid (drunk) driving a Jeep Cherokee. We had two grandkids in the back seat. We were shaken up but nobody except me got hurt. I wrenched my back. The kid took off and I pursued him. Got his license number and description, called it in to the state police who just happened to have a town barracks at the top of the road this scumbag was speeding trying to get away. A couple of state cops just happened to be at the right place at the right time and nailed him. He denied hitting me but had front end damage with the same color paint as my wife's car. :dw: He was charged with drunk driving and hit & run. We sued him, and won. I'm really happy he got what he deserved, but even happier that nobody in my car got hurt bad.

I hate people who hit and run, with no regard to anybody in the car they hit. :nonono:

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
Holy hell :eek: Glad your sister wasn't hurt in the accident.

I hope there was a police report filled out at the scene. With that much damage the Chevy probably popped it's air bag and once the owner comes to their senses they may try to file a report on their own claiming your sister at fault.

+1 on that. Hopefully won't be too hard to find the truck, there is no way his air bags did not depoly on that. Tell local shops and dealers to keep an eye out.

Users who are viewing this thread