Another MHP S2 C63 Timeslip

Fourcam330

Established Member
MC.jpg

Another great run for dodger63 at MIR last week, DA was +1447' making for a corrected time of [email protected] in his MHP S2 C63!

Fourcam330

Established Member
Wow...talk about a freak of nature. Thats one quick C63!! :rockon:
That and an M3 coupe or my fav cars of that sort of style.

Thanks! We typically see 11.3-11.5@122-124 with the S2 Packages:

MHP Headers & Mids/Tuning/Filters.

This particular car will probably have one of our 2800rpm stalls in it for fall racing, would be nice to see a low 11 with that combo. :beer:

fangstang

Established Member
Yeah super weak for a 4100lb 4 door N/A sedan. Add ported heads and a catback and they own stock ZR1s in the standing mile. :beer:

We'll work on it.

But with all those mods, I'd be afraid to ask the cost. I'm sure with all the mods to Dads C63(MBworld forum member) he could buy a new BMW and he's still not in the 10's.:nonono:

Fourcam330

Established Member
But with all those mods, I'd be afraid to ask the cost. I'm sure with all the mods to Dads C63(MBworld forum member) he could buy a new BMW and he's still not in the 10's.:nonono:

Ported stock heads, Headers, Catback, Airboxes/Filters, Thermostat, Nitrous, Tune. Yeah I'm overwhelmed with mods.

Less than $20k in driveline mods including custom nitrous kit/ fuel system on a $70k car, big deal, that's still less than a new stock ZR-1. Keith posted the full list on MBW a few mos back in the 204 forum. There are other guys like JRCart who have spent over $100k but not on our products. I think he has $20k in seats alone, that being said so what, he can afford it so more power to him. $ is relative, what might put you into bankruptcy may just be a fun weekend in Vegas for someone else. So let's start mocking all the Ferrari/Lambo owners because they could've had 20 BMWs instead...Not so much.

If you had a semblance of a clue as to what you were talking about you'd know he's only made 6 passes with nitrous (125 shot) so we're nowhere near dialed in with the progressive controller or even shot size. The car will run an easy 10.7@132+ as it sits on 125 shot. That being said it's already gone 6.66 60-130 (VBox verified on 6speedonline, bimmerboost, etc) on the 125 and we have a 250 shot ECU sitting in garage waiting to be installed. Fuel system and nitrous kit can handle 300HP NP.

We smoked the converter last trip to the track not spraying in first gear with a shit 1.82 60' (he has 60' 1.63-1.65 N/A) which is when he ran the [email protected] with a slow ramp in that didn't see 100% of that 125 shot until 5000rpm in 2nd gear. Converters don't just go bad in one pass so we know it was slipping during every pass we made with nitrous. 28k miles of all types of racing will do that.

When you start tearing into and spraying a $70K motor you can run your mouth, until then just save the bandwidth. We are playing it slow and safe as we are already far beyond what everyone else has done and we're just getting started.

Anyway, back to the track this week. If you'd like to get smoked in your 2 door sports car just give me a heads up as to when you'll be at the track and I'll make sure a few camera's catch the action. We'll be shooting for 200mph in the rescheduled Miami Mile (was Oct now Dec) as well. With our new billet cams (posted pics of those a few days ago) it shouldn't take more than a 150 shot. Remember, just because Ranger or Jamie Fuhrman did it, doesn't mean you can. ;-)

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
Good Shit Andy!

Thanks Jared!!

Must be an arm and a leg to mod an AMG c63 or e55; gorgeous and badass cars though.

It's not as bad as you'd think, but it's always more expensive to mod a factory N/A car than it is one with factory FI. That's something we can't do anything about unfortunately.

That's definitely making some headway. Nice runs!!

Thank you!

retarded.

what?.. thought you were the only one with tourette's?

:lol: ROFL, what's up brotha, how you been?

primetime

Established Member
MC.jpg

Another great run for dodger63 at MIR last week, DA was +1447' making for a corrected time of [email protected] in his MHP S2 C63!

Andy, Very nice... Tried PMing you a few times but your box was full... Shoot me an email at [email protected]

APR's tune is out for the S.... here is my run with just intake.... Going with the 100 octane tune will make some passes next weekend....

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vED1BSiX38A&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Cap0001[/nomedia]

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Nice slip.
Love the work you guys do. Once I marry some old hag with $$$ I'll give you guys a call.
Quality work for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread