Another mass shooting

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
We should have annual mental health checks for all gun owners.
Just like your car registration every year.

Create a new agency for licensing. Bring in some more tax dollars for government. Programs.

Then you can make possession of an unlicensed firearm a 20 year mandatory minimum and start locking up all the gangbanger people doing shootouts every weekend.

Clean up Chicago, Detroit, New York

Its mind blowing that so many people don’t possess the logic/reasoning skills to understand what is happening. Guns have been in private hands since the beginning of America. AR15’s specifically have been in private hands since the 1960’s. The reason this is happening is our society as a whole is decaying rapidly. Basic morals and human decency are almost nonexistent. Yet so many people think this is a light switch solution to a highly complex problem that won’t resolve by restrictions on guns. So many people want to address the cold symptoms but not the cancer. Will “mass shootings” happen less if guns were removed/restricted. Eventually? Maybe? Most likely? Will “mass killings” happen less? Absolutely not. There are multiple ways and methods that have been used in the past and present to kill groups of people without using a firearm. The hangup on the words being used is laughable. There are many more effective measures that can be used short term then gun laws/removing guns. The reason “gun advocates” or “gun people” or whatever name you want to attach to them get so heated is because this isn’t about saving lives, it’s about removing guns which is a much larger issue. Past historical world events prove that this leads to much more sinister events. Before anyone says that “nothing like that would happen now”, i will say that you just lived through 2020. It can/will absolutely happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I think we get that. The issue is he's bending over backwards to give, at a minimum, 19 or some shit officers a pass for allowing 19 children to die while they finger popped each others ass holes in the hallway. Not even getting into the ones outside.

For me personally, the issue I have was his pretentious BS about tac experience shit to @ZYBORG in regards to taking fire. Woo hoo. Hes been to FLETC. His dick is so big hed play with it in a hallway for city cops to envy while children died. Good for him. Then the the :let's see your resume: bull shit. a lot like the lefts usual "if you ain't a female shut up about women's issues" type shit..... No shit thats a horrible idea. No ****ing shit doing a Leroy Jenkins to potentially be a bullet sponge doesn't bode well for being on an entry or cordon team. You don't have to be a tactical ****in genius to know that.

If you think ANY one of those parents wouldn't have jumped in to possibly save the life of their child and or the lives of children in that room, even if that meant their demise, or if you don't think that ANY of those children deserved anything less from ANY able PERSON on scene, then you too just might be a coward.

No parent should have to bury their child. If mine must bury me before my time, let it be as a hero in preservation of innocent life.

Innacurate.

There isn't BORTAC or an armed parent taking the blonde to plow town from the back while the Ken gets permission to "go in"

AANNNDDD THERE IT IS KIDS!!! "Just following orders." The scapegoat of the 20th century continues strong in the 21st.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You and I see very much eye to eye on this issue. No way that the grandma****er would not have gotten constant pressure and I do mean CONSTANT from me, or my team, until he was either eviscerated or the consciousness left my (our) bodies…. if on scene…

Zemedici

Established Member
Its mind blowing that so many people don’t possess the logic/reasoning skills to understand what is happening. Guns have been in private hands since the beginning of America. AR15’s specifically have been in private hands since the 1960’s. The reason this is happening is our society as a whole is decaying rapidly. Basic morals and human decency are almost nonexistent. Yet so many people think this is a light switch solution to a highly complex problem that won’t resolve by restrictions on guns. So many people want to address the cold symptoms but not the cancer. Will “mass shootings” happen less if guns were removed/restricted. Eventually? Maybe? Most likely? Will “mass killings” happen less? Absolutely not. There are multiple ways and methods that have been used in the past and present to kill groups of people without using a firearm. The hangup on the words being used is laughable. There are many more effective measures that can be used short term then gun laws/removing guns. The reason “gun advocates” or “gun people” or whatever name you want to attach to them get so heated is because this isn’t about saving lives, it’s about removing guns which is a much larger issue. Past historical world events prove that this leads to much more sinister events. Before anyone says that “nothing like that would happen now”, i will say that you just lived through 2020. It can/will absolutely happen again.

thank you.

Its not a gun problem.

Its a people problem.

Knife attacks happen in Europe all the ****ing time.

We should make murder illegal.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Bravo, bro.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
thank you.

Its not a gun problem.

Its a people problem.

Knife attacks happen in Europe all the ****ing time.

We should make murder illegal.

And soon you won’t be able to own anything other than plastic knifes and a butter knife in the UK.

q6543

Established Member
Right... which is why we need mandatory minimums, to start locking these people up.
It's a people problem, I agree.
Unregistered weapon... 20 years.
Lock some MFrs up and people will fall inline.

Zemedici

Established Member
Right... which is why we need mandatory minimums, to start locking these people up.
It's a people problem, I agree.
Unregistered weapon... 20 years.
Lock some MFrs up and people will fall inline.

totally fine with this

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member

Amen brother!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I think we get that. The issue is he's bending over backwards to give, at a minimum, 19 or some shit officers a pass for allowing 19 children to die while they finger popped each others ass holes in the hallway. Not even getting into the ones outside.

For me personally, the issue I have was his pretentious BS about tac experience shit to @ZYBORG in regards to taking fire. Woo hoo. Hes been to FLETC. His dick is so big hed play with it in a hallway for city cops to envy while children died. Good for him. Then the the :let's see your resume: bull shit. a lot like the lefts usual "if you ain't a female shut up about women's issues" type shit..... No shit thats a horrible idea. No ****ing shit doing a Leroy Jenkins to potentially be a bullet sponge doesn't bode well for being on an entry or cordon team. You don't have to be a tactical ****in genius to know that.

If you think ANY one of those parents wouldn't have jumped in to possibly save the life of their child and or the lives of children in that room, even if that meant their demise, or if you don't think that ANY of those children deserved anything less from ANY able PERSON on scene, then you too just might be a coward.

No parent should have to bury their child. If mine must bury me before my time, let it be as a hero in preservation of innocent life.

Innacurate.

There isn't BORTAC or an armed parent taking the blonde to plow town from the back while the Ken gets permission to "go in"

AANNNDDD THERE IT IS KIDS!!! "Just following orders." The scapegoat of the 20th century continues strong in the 21st.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Dude, it’s almost impossible to have a conversation about tactics if the person you’re talking to doesn’t have a basic understanding. You can’t make them understand and assuming statements like “I would have gone in” or “done something” are said with tactical knowledge can’t be done. Hence the questions about his knowledge/experience/training. I didn’t see them as condescending or gate keeping. Meanwhile, any attempt to discuss the situation in logic only is met with ridicule and name calling. I’m mean shit dude, people here actually think a 9-person SWAT team is on 24/7 standby in a 16k person town.

To your “just following orders” statement, get real man, we are not talking about soldiers and war crimes. You know damn well if you were command and control and one of your perimeter guys left their post to be a hero would be severely disciplined. And they wouldn’t have been able to do shit to begin with.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Dude, it’s almost impossible to have a conversation about tactics if the person you’re talking to doesn’t have a basic understanding. You can’t make them understand and assuming statements like “I would have gone in” or “done something” are said with tactical knowledge can’t be done. Hence the questions about his knowledge/experience/training. I didn’t see them as condescending or gate keeping. Meanwhile, any attempt to discuss the situation in logic only is met with ridicule and name calling. I’m mean shit dude, people here actually think a 9-person SWAT team is on 24/7 standby in a 16k person town.

To your “just following orders” statement, get real man, we are not talking about soldiers and war crimes. You know damn well if you were command and control and one of your perimeter guys left their post to be a hero would be severely disciplined. And they wouldn’t have been able to do shit to begin with.

And while they were discussing the best entry method, he was murdering the kids. The cops KNOW you go NOW with what you HAVE, they didn't.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Wait, bro…. Please tell me you aren’t referring to me as “the person not having a basic understanding of tactics” or the “just going in” guy???

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Wait, bro…. Please tell me you aren’t referring to me as “the person not having a basic understanding of tactics” or the “just going in” guy???

Be careful.. he's getting ready to tell you how many "weapons" he's held in a "war zone".

you don't qualify bro!

Lmao

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I am trying to stay out of this discussion, but I will just say this: a LEO’s sole responsibility during an active shooter is to STOP THE KILLING, period. Im not going to get into was it a barricade or hostage rescue. Tbh I haven’t read much into it. But if the bad guy is going pew pew, you stop him immediately, and no order can be given to stop you.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
We should have annual mental health checks for all gun owners.
Just like your car registration every year.

Create a new agency for licensing. Bring in some more tax dollars for government. Programs.

Then you can make possession of an unlicensed firearm a 20 year mandatory minimum and start locking up all the gangbanger people doing shootouts every weekend.

Clean up Chicago, Detroit, New York
You mean build it back better?

Zemedici

Established Member
I am trying to stay out of this discussion, but I will just say this: a LEO’s sole responsibility during an active shooter is to STOP THE KILLING, period. Im not going to get into was it a barricade or hostage rescue. Tbh I haven’t read much into it. But if the bad guy is going pew pew, you stop him immediately, and no order can be given to stop you.

same mantra Zyborg and I are sharing

And we're the bad guys here lolol

help

me

undastan

Users who are viewing this thread