Another Lightning killer coming this summer!!!

RedFox

Established Member
Dodge

I'm plugged in at Dodge since one of my friends is in new product development at DC. The latest is that the SRT10 is ready for production and may be introduced in the August-September time frame.

Gentlemen, start your engines!:rolling:

unclemole

Established Member
Very interesting about the cooling problems. If they ever produce it, lets see how they deal with traction, or lack thereof, and areodynamics. The srt (slow rattle trap) is going to need all the horsepower and traction it can find to push that ugly-ass grill through the air.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by unclemole
Very interesting about the cooling problems. If they ever produce it, lets see how they deal with traction, or lack thereof, and areodynamics. The srt (slow rattle trap) is going to need all the horsepower and traction it can find to push that ugly-ass grill through the air.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, stole a Kennworth design for their trucks :lol1:

Traction... why do you think they're going with a 24-in. tire! Something a little tall and wide to take a big hp hit.
I'd immagine you wouldn't need to swap out the facory gears on this thing.

tms217

Established Member
Here is one comment about the IRS for the 03. It is totally different from what my sources tell me. Aolt better that the 99-01. I dont know if there will be any problems like the 99-01, but They will be worried about losing customers after the quality/design of the previous generation Cobra.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
The current IRS makes the Cobra's hop like a damn rabbit if you try an agressive launch.
There were other problems too...

Users who are viewing this thread