Another GTG?

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
I'm down. That sounds good to me. Now i guess we just have to figure out where we're gonna cruise to from there.

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member

Why don't meet some where easy off of Hwy 75 (around 10am?), cruise to a photo spot and then cruise over to Twin Peaks in Frisco? Last time we all met up at the Cinemark at Legacy but that was a little hard to get to for some people not familiar with the area. I don't mind meeting there again but we could meet a little more South.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Saturday i work 10-3, and plan on going to Cars and Coffee at Classic BMW dealership, springcreek and Dallas North Tollway. Has a shit load of exotics and badass cars from 8am to 12pm

Maybe we can have a few people meet up 10 or 11 in plano, cause i know where all that is.. and we can just meet up with everyone else at twin peaks around 1?

TEAL VNM

Established Member
I work all day on saturday. Im down to meet up with everyone at 1 on sunday at twin peaks in frisco. Then maybe we can go for a cruise and get some pics?

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
Sunday at 1 is good for me, too. Let's start another post with details. Anyone that wants to meet before hand and cruise to twin peaks can post up too.

tire_fryin89

Established Member
Well guys Im going to have to back out on this one, I must say there must be like 90% of every mustang north of dallas or something lol. You guys have fun and take alot of pics.

jakesspv6

Established Member
i'm in. just have to find time to clean the car. i guess i have to wake up early since we are all meeting at 1..

Users who are viewing this thread