Another GTG?

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
It's starting to cool off and the cars should be running good. So anyone wanting to gtg again in the coming weeks? Same thing we did before: sometime on a weekend cruise around, get pics, lunch etc. :coolman:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Hey man, im totally down. Its been FOREVER since i've been to a nice SVTP GTG. I'm thinkin sunday? would be a good day. The storms are supposed to clear up. I'm down for pics/vids :rockon:

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
What's up man? I was thinking we see how many want to do this then set up a date. I think Sunday is too soon. Cowboys play at noon on Sunday.

tire_fryin89

Established Member
Im down if its in the evening on a weekend. Why do all the GTG seem to be up in north Dallas? It sucks cause all of us over in mid to west DFW have a nice little drive. Someone needs to have one in Central DFW so the whole metroplex can join.:beer:

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
Sweet. What's a good weekend day? Where should we have lunch? Twin Peaks? I don't mind driving out to the Dallas area for lunch either for the mid to west guys. We just have to figure it out. Last GTG the mid to west guys followed each other home, which was cool.

Anyone have suggestions for date/time, lunch, cruise spots, pics?

Last edited:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
lol. well it's been raining a whole damn week now. and frankly its pissing me off. What everyone think about say, next sunday? The 27th? gives everyone over a weeks notice. I have to work every saturday which is why i say sunday.

tire_fryin89

Established Member
Im in on the 27th. This will be my first GTG also, and since Im sorta new to DFW itll give me a chance to meet some new people, since I dont really know anyone lol.

TEAL VNM

Established Member
There is a new Twin Peaks in Frisco. I dont know if anyone would be interested in meeting there. Im just putting it out there.

Users who are viewing this thread