AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Rear window is too small to be SRT4.

1200px-Dodge_SRT-4.jpg

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I would get several good still shots of this middle aged idiot's face and send them to the local PD along with the video.

I would then make sure all of my neighbors have a copy of the picture. If possible, get a couple campaign style signs printed with his face on it and post them around the neighborhood with a warning of theft.

Then forward what you have to the local news media, and flood the internet. If you have social media, use it. I can assure you someone knows the man and the car.

...and now that I am looking again, I am not 100% sure what kind of car it is. I can't tell if it is a two or four door on my phone.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Voltwings

Established Member
Yeah, my initial guess was SRT-4 as well but if you watch the video of it reversing out of the driveway, it's more than likely a Scion TC. If you're going to be stupid enough to rob people, at least have a more inconspicuous car ...

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Looks to me that it would be a 2 door by the size of the back window...
I'd say cobalt

SVTy

Scion tc with a body kit. It is not an srt-4, it only has two doors.

Attachments

• scion-tc-2006-blue-1.jpg
    scion-tc-2006-blue-1.jpg
    862.5 KB · Views: 144

coldair

I use the search function
Established Member
Really looks like a 2012 Kia Forte Koup, they came in that blue color. As the car backs out in the video look at the 3 vents in the front bumper and compare to the 3 vents in the photo. Headlights and back window match as well.

My neighbor has one, can confirm, he vapes.
2012-Kia-Forte-Koup-Blue.jpg

Kia-Forte-Koup-2010-Blue-Coupe-SX-Gasoline-4-Cylinders-Front-Wheel-Drive-Automatic-76108-7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread