Another Failure For Romo And The Cowboys. Shocker!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
The fire was put out last sunday:lol1:.....move along these threads will die soon enough.
at least we had a fire. i think your texans just figured out how to rub 2 sticks together this season:lol1:

christ, i just can't help it, LOL.

apparantly the giants blew their own fire out with too much dynamite earlier in the season.
the eagles fire was dowsed with cold water in week 17, and the last remaining embers were pissed on in the wildcard game:kaboom:

]sVt[Po|son

Established Member
at least we had a fire. i think your texans just figured out how to rub 2 sticks together this season:lol1:

christ, i just can't help it, LOL.

apparantly the giants blew their own fire out with too much dynamite earlier in the season.
the eagles fire was dowsed with cold water in week 17, and the last remaining embers were pissed on in the wildcard game:kaboom:

:lol:

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
congrats to Wade on the 2 yr ext.

i guess they want more of the same to add to his 1-5 playoff record.....wonderful:D

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
congrats to Wade on the 2 yr ext.

i guess they want more of the same to add to his 1-5 playoff record.....wonderful:D
implied-facepalm.jpg

PUSHA TON

Established Member
lol, it's hilarious. there are 4 teams(and their fans) that actually have room to talk here.

dont get it twisted. i hate the cowboys more than anything in the world. but noahsark was hollering on and on about the broncos after starting 6-0 yet he says the cowboys choked.

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
No one.

You're another clown on this site. My mouth is running because the Dallas Cowboys are put on the highest pedestal in the room by their fans, yet fail to produce year after year.

I despise the Cowboys. Therefore, I was ready to pounce all over this like a Haitian on a bottle of water. :dancenana:

I'm not crazy about Romo either but this was hardly his fault.

As for pedestals, anyone who refers to their favorite team as "we" is on the same level - what position do "you" play (other than "beer drinking wannabe")?

You're just as bad as any of 'em.

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
dont get it twisted. i hate the cowboys more than anything in the world. but noahsark was hollering on and on about the broncos after starting 6-0 yet he says the cowboys choked.

yeah we choked, big deal. we weren't expected to have a season start off like that.

by all means I figured 5-11 at best, so anything past that and I was happy. McDaniels did ok for a rookie head coach as far as his record. his drama on the other hand leads something to be desired.

but we weren't expected to go to the playoffs, or have a good season, so really we didn't choke, we did what was expected of us. Most of the analysts had us going 5-11, 6-10, or 7-9 at best.

The Cowboys on the other hand and their precious little Tony "I Fail at the NFL" Homo, were expected to be serious contenders, and instead they got embarrassed by the Vikings...oh and did I mention that Denver PWNED you in the regular season???? :dancenana:

PUSHA TON

Established Member
yeah we choked, big deal. we weren't expected to have a season start off like that.

by all means I figured 5-11 at best, so anything past that and I was happy. McDaniels did ok for a rookie head coach as far as his record. his drama on the other hand leads something to be desired.

but we weren't expected to go to the playoffs, or have a good season, so really we didn't choke, we did what was expected of us. Most of the analysts had us going 5-11, 6-10, or 7-9 at best.

The Cowboys on the other hand and their precious little Tony "I Fail at the NFL" Homo, were expected to be serious contenders, and instead they got embarrassed by the Vikings...oh and did I mention that Denver PWNED you in the regular season???? :dancenana:

obviously you didnt read my post carefully. i said i hate the cowboys more than anything in the world, so that must mean im not a cowboys fans. technically you didnt "pwn" me. also i dont care what the "analysts" projected for my team to finish, when you start off at 6-0 and lose 8 out of your last 10 it is still a massive choke job.

i am a titans fans. we choked in the beginning of the season and you started the "tennessee titans are worthless thread", yet we end up with the same record. 0-6 to 8-8. i consider that a decent job especially after that start.

CSD

Banned
I'm not crazy about Romo either but this was hardly his fault.

As for pedestals, anyone who refers to their favorite team as "we" is on the same level - what position do "you" play (other than "beer drinking wannabe")?

You're just as bad as any of 'em.

Where did I say "we"?

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Tony Homo on the ground
Tony Homo on the ground
Cowboys lookin like a fool with Tony Homo on the ground!

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread