Another Failure For Romo And The Cowboys. Shocker!

stangin99

Established Member
New York Giants established in 1925...
Dallas Cowboys established in 1960...

New York Giants playoff berths 14
Dallas Cowboys playoff berths 27

Should I do the math for the ratio between amount of playoff berths vs years the club has been around?

Shall we use accurate numbers then?

If we're comparing every year since the foundation of the team, then the Giants have 30 playoff births, as do the Cowboys.

Oh wait, you only want to pick and choose from 1970 on, but use the founding date as a starting point????

Holy **** you are almost as completely retarded as noahsdumb****ark. Please kill yourself.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Not going to lie, you have some of the most lame "attempts" at comebacks. I think your feeling proud of yourself.

They are actually hard to come back against because they really don't make a lot of sense and are pretty damn far out there.
hey man, correct me if i'm wrong but, wasn't houston last in a conference championship game in, oh, 1978 or so? i'm having trouble remembering when they last went to the superbowl too...

he talks so much shit for being a nutswinger of a city that hasn't done anything in the NFL. ever.

hey street...
The Dallas Cowboys have appeared in the greatest number of Super Bowls (8). With six victories, the Pittsburgh Steelers have won more Super Bowls than any other franchise; seventeen of the NFL's 32 teams have won at least one Super Bowl. Only five active NFL franchises have not appeared in the Super Bowl. They are the Detroit Lions, Cleveland Browns, New Orleans Saints, Jacksonville Jaguars, and Houston Texans.
...have fun partying with those lions, browns, and jaguars fans, while the saints go on to reduce that list to 4!
if you want to talk about the past, we can talk about the past. if you want to talk about the present, we can do that too.

Last edited:

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
hey man, correct me if i'm wrong but, wasn't houston last in a conference championship game in, oh, 1978 or so? i'm having trouble remembering when they last went to the superbowl too...

they did squander a 35 point halftime lead to the Buffalo Bills back in a playoff game in the 90's...with Frank Reich of all people at QB for the Bills.

:lol1:

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member

he talks so much shit for being a nutswinger of a city that hasn't done anything in the NFL. ever.

hey street...

...have fun partying with those lions, browns, and jaguars fans, while the saints go on to reduce that list to 4!
if you want to talk about the past, we can talk about the past. if you want to talk about the present, we can do that too.

Well lets see, since I see your in ohio, why don't your talk to me about those Cleveland Browns?

PS....how'd you like that game yesterday?:rolling:

Common

Established Member
hmmm....I think the decade started just 17 days ago....which means the Cowboys have a 2010-2019 (this decade) playoff win and the Giants do not
:lol:
No it didn't you moron. Actually decade ENDS when 2010 ENDS. New dacade starts with the first day of 2011. You have been educated, thank me latter!

You know 1 through 10, AND TEN INCLUDED, counts as TEN. Moron.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
they did squander a 35 point halftime lead to the Buffalo Bills back in a playoff game in the 90's...with Frank Reich of all people at QB for the Bills.

That was the 92-93 AFC divisional playoff game, it was horrible. I still have nightmares from that matchup, worse yet, it's an ESPN classic, so I get to relieve the horror from time to time. FWIW, Dallas ripped that horseshoe out of Buffalo's ass in the superbowl that year..

Last edited:

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Shall we use accurate numbers then?

If we're comparing every year since the foundation of the team, then the Giants have 30 playoff births, as do the Cowboys.

Oh wait, you only want to pick and choose from 1970 on, but use the founding date as a starting point????

Holy **** you are almost as completely retarded as noahsdumb****ark. Please kill yourself.

I'll admit when I'm wrong...the numbers were incorrect.

But as you stated, I'll use the founding date as a starting point...

Giants have 35 year head start and same amount of playoff berths, two less superbowl wins, six less division championship wins.

Point being, Giants are much shittier than the Cowboys, historically - which was more or less my point in my prior reply.

I'd go kill myself but I'd rather watch you continue to lick the sweat off CSD's nuts.

stangin99

Established Member
I'll admit when I'm wrong...the numbers were incorrect.

But as you stated, I'll use the founding date as a starting point...

Giants have 35 year head start and same amount of playoff berths, two less superbowl wins, six less division championship wins.

Point being, Giants are much shittier than the Cowboys, historically - which was more or less my point in my prior reply.

I'd go kill myself but I'd rather watch you continue to lick the sweat off CSD's nuts.

So, since we are taking into account their entire existence, can we also count all of the NFL League Championships that the Giants won?

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
No it didn't you moron. Actually decade ENDS when 2010 ENDS. New dacade starts with the first day of 2011. You have been educated, thank me latter!

You know 1 through 10, AND TEN INCLUDED, counts as TEN. Moron.

Ninja-Cat.jpg

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member

so close, yet so far!
Well lets see, since I see your in ohio, why don't your talk to me about those Cleveland Browns?

PS....how'd you like that game yesterday?:rolling:
as i've said before, i'm not of the ignorant opinion of automatically liking the teams of your state, so i couldn't care less about the browns. if your still inquiring though, they did have something like 2 championship wins pre-NFL. and houston has done....?
i was born and raised in indiana anyways, and, yes, i'm a colts fan. was during the shitty years, was/am during the superbowl years, will be in the future.
BTW, why didn't you mention the bengals? funny that you mention the browns, but not the bengals. hmm, i wonder why? could it be becuase they actually made it to the superbowl? twice? why yes, i do believe so!

that game sucked. what can i say, the cowboys got hands down outplayed. no, the cowboys didn't "play like shit"(like everyone likes to say when their team loses), no, jason garretts terrible play calling wasn't the root of the loss, no, romo didn't single handedly cause the failure. minnessota's d-coordinator, leslie frazier, identified the cowboys weakest point, the offensive line, and exploited the ever loving shit out of it, and he had the players to do it. rarely did romo have a chance to plant his feet, even after rolling out of the pocket. flozell adams is too old, he's done. kosiar just isn't that good. they team up to make a weak left side. doug free filled in for the injured adams, but you can't put too much blame on him considering he played the right side the entire season in place of marc columbo
terrible game to watch(blow outs aren't any fun, no matter which team your rooting for), but a clinic put on by the very talented vikings D and their play caller leslie frazier.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
No one.

You're another clown on this site. My mouth is running because the Dallas Cowboys are put on the highest pedestal in the room by their fans, yet fail to produce year after year.

I despise the Cowboys. Therefore, I was ready to pounce all over this like a Haitian on a bottle of water. :dancenana:

every team is put on a pedestal by their fans. im pretty sure you have done it with your teams.

and you say they failed yet they made it to the playoffs. since the giants didnt make it, what does that make them? and no, i dont like the cowboys, but i HATE hypocrites.

CSD

Banned
every team is put on a pedestal by their fans. im pretty sure you have done it with your teams.

I have with the Yankees, I expect them to win every year. When they don't, us Yankee fans hear it from the haters.

and you say they failed yet they made it to the playoffs. since the giants didnt make it, what does that make them? and no, i dont like the cowboys, but i HATE hypocrites.

I'll be the first to admit the Giants were a failure as well. What's your point?

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
I have with the Yankees, I expect them to win every year. When they don't, us Yankee fans hear it from the haters.

I'll be the first to admit the Giants were a failure as well. What's your point?

why talk shit on someone for doing the exact same thing that you do? thats all

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
why talk shit on someone for doing the exact same thing that you do? thats all

Because CSD's prediction of the Giants resulted in him getting banned due to a bet. 65slowback2+2 and noah just get proven wrong time and time again. :lol1:

usaf_eagle

Established Member
The best part of these threads are that all the Dallas Cowboys haters complain that they're always in the spotlight, yet they're always bringing the subject up!!! Shit talkers, praises, haters, lovers... they're the one's that make it the most popular football team in America. Keep fueling the fire retards!!

Common

Established Member
The best part of these threads are that all the Dallas Cowboys haters complain that they're always in the spotlight, yet they're always bringing the subject up!!! Shit talkers, praises, haters, lovers... they're the one's that make it the most popular football team in America. Keep fueling the fire retards!!

What you call a "fire", normal football fan interprets as stench. Only a retarded Cowboy fan void of all brain cells can state such things as:

brady has been and always will be only as good of a QB as the receivers on his team and offensive line

he is far from brees, favre, romo and manning.

all those QB's take undrafted receivers and rookies and make them great

wes welker makes brady look great....brady is nothing

One of those doesn't belong there. I gave you a "subtle" hint and pointing which one. You make the call.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
You can't even be sarcastically correct. It's APFA.

But yes, let's talk about a time before either team existed.

Holy shitballs you are dumb.

Holy shitballs...mr. mother****ing grammar police.

So there was this field and they would run up and down it, with an odd shaped ball...

This is the start to "a time before either team existed", would you please help me finish? I can hold your hand if you'd like, you seem to need a hug. Evidentally, someone is dumb for grammar. I'd hate to go back through your posts - I can tell you right now that if I did, you'd be a complete ****ing moron.

Hurry along and start correcting them so you can attempt to prove me wrong...hurry now.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member

The fire was put out last sunday:lol1:.....move along these threads will die soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread