Another dealer full of b.s.

nate

Established Member
Do you work there? Because how do you know they are lying?? Sounds like another misinformed dealer that doesn't know their product they sell which is different then being a liar. My dealer here didn't know crap about my car but got an allocation when I told them in Nov 2011 I wanted one as soon as the order blanks opened. They sold to be for MSRP and never asked for a deposit. They didn't know much either but doesn't make them dirtballs. So to your dumb question, No I do not support dirty dealers but I don't see evidence here that the dealer is dirty other then misinformed.
Also, this dealer has had Shelby's every model year and they have a Ford GT in their showroom. So they have to have some sort of intelligence when it comes to the production and ordering of Ford's flagship cars. And when I did tell them that you could place orders on 14's they said I was wrong, and they wouldn't even check. The dealer where I have mine ordered wasn't sure you could order when the banks opened when I told them, but they believed me and double checked and found out the truth.

Last edited:

5.0 guy

Established Member
if you don't know it, don't say it. ha ha !

Go dry hump someone else's leg, my point still stands that the dealer can charge whatever they want. If they think that there is not a 14 model year then that's there loss to be behind the curve with other dealers and it still does not prove anyone's being dishonest. To go online and slander a businesses name because you don't like what they have to say or their ridiculous price is crap. Nice name calling by the way

5.0 guy

Established Member
Also, this dealer has had Shelby's every model year and they have a Ford GT in their showroom. So they have to have some sort of intelligence when it comes to the production and ordering of Ford's flagship cars. And when I did tell them that you could place orders on 14's they said I was wrong, and they wouldn't even check. The dealer where I have mine ordered wasn't sure you could order when the banks opened when I told them, but they believed me and double checked and found out the truth.

Sounds like you made a good decision with your new chosen dealer, my local dealer here is the same as they sell Shelbys every year, usually two plus they had a GT with 56 miles on the clock until last year but still have minimal knowledge of what's going on. If you think this dealer is yanking you then make sure you show them your new car when it arrives and leave their lot with a lost sale. It's an incredible car and is well worth the wait, enjoy it when it comes!!:burnout:

nate

Established Member
Sounds like you made a good decision with your new chosen dealer, my local dealer here is the same as they sell Shelbys every year, usually two plus they had a GT with 56 miles on the clock until last year but still have minimal knowledge of what's going on. If you think this dealer is yanking you then make sure you show them your new car when it arrives and leave their lot with a lost sale. It's an incredible car and is well worth the wait, enjoy it when it comes!!:burnout:

Well, I am glad in a way that they didn't offer the deal. I don't mind the wait for a car that is only going to be a summer car. Wasn't looking forward to a payment for a car that would be sitting until spring. Plus it gives me more time to put a bigger down payment when my order arrives.

5.0 guy

Established Member
Well, I am glad in a way that they didn't offer the deal. I don't mind the wait for a car that is only going to be a summer car. Wasn't looking forward to a payment for a car that would be sitting until spring. Plus it gives me more time to put a bigger down payment when my order arrives.

Exactly what happened to me, ordered the car March 16 and got it nov 19 now it's time to store it for the Winter but I'm glad I have it after such a long wait. I was tempted to switch dealers the entire process but gave them my word and they didn't even ask me for a deposit. I got my vert with every option available to a convertible for msrp which I feel was a great deal for both if us, I hope your experience is as good for you too!

Users who are viewing this thread