Another Craigs list find..

Kiohtee

Established Member
I might text or email him. He's not too far away from me.

I absolutely hate ads like his. :nonono:

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Quite a claim to suggest it makes more "pep", HP, and torque than "any" V8. Gonna need more than a few bolt sons to get those numbers...oh, wait he said he has a list of unique mods including:

New Oil and Filter"s", New Tires, Air Filter - definitely stand out mods! Only made super unique by tint, including visor tint and fog lights...oooohhh aaaaaaw.

Pretty sure the windshield and Cobra clutch are replacement items. I'm guessing it was beat on because I wouldn't think it'd need a new clutch quite yet. Speaking of which, how would the Cobra clutch even work in a v6 stang?

Posted via Topify using Android

Last edited:

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I was going to send an email, but all he has listed his his phone... :(

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
I texted him he isn't to far away... would like to ask where he got the car dyno'd and who got so much power out of a v6!

Stinger2011

Established Member
Lying ass. He ain't ever had that thing on a dyno.

My buddy traded two mud boggers the other day and the guy he traded it to had one on Craigslist the next day. He said, before he himself pulled the motor,he could mash the gas and "both front tires would come off the ground!".

My buddy Pulled the motor out of it weeks ago and put it in the back of the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread