Another CPR customer in the 8's

Kyle55

Established Member
Bigger lol!! Same size turbine though.
But this car is heavier. This hit was 17-18, and makes 1100 on 20. It will probably start to be real happy around 26psi if I had to guess.

26 Psi dam that would be sick. Ive been following the cpr kits looks like low 8's, high 7s are close by. Wat happened to the car making 1000rwhp with the mt82 lol. Is this it

toomnymods

Established Member
damn thats insane.. would love to see what this would run in baytown in 0 elevation in a negative DA in october.. hint hint.. my car should be done by then, should try to come down maybe we could run together even though you'd murder me, lol

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Hope you were wrenching on yours instead :nono:

mVzwG.gif

Almost there! Finished up the modified downpipe yesterday.

Last edited:

CPRsm

Being a newly wed is no excuse for not having the time Graycen. No wait,...get some while you can son!! Lol

26 Psi dam that would be sick. Ive been following the cpr kits looks like low 8's, high 7s are close by. Wat happened to the car making 1000rwhp with the mt82 lol. Is this it
No BJ has been auto the whole time. The other silver one you're thinking of is still running the M6. He's just biding his time. Got out of the military a little while ago and going to school right now. He plans on an auto for sure though.

mattaglover

2011 5.0
Established Member
Being a newly wed is no excuse for not having the time Graycen. No wait,...get some while you can son!! Lol

No BJ has been auto the whole time. The other silver one you're thinking of is still running the M6. He's just biding his time. Got out of the military a little while ago and going to school right now. He plans on an auto for sure though.

Its cool you know so much about your customers and keep up with them.

CPRsm

Its cool you know so much about your customers and keep up with them.
Definitely. Tech on install, how to get it down the track, tuning help, etc. The other personal stuff just comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by mattaglover View Post
its cool you know so much about your customers and are creepy, dustin.
Well that's not nice. I thought we were friends after you called me drunk and said you sing in the shower like no one is listening

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Congrats on the pass! Car is flying! I love seeing full weight, street trim cars in the 8's.
Hopefully the Snot Rocket will be there one day soon. . . .

Users who are viewing this thread