Another CPR customer in the 8's

CPRsm

Here is BJ dipping into the 8's w his off the shelf CPR kit. Full weight street car w the 6R80.
He had run an 8.9x earlier in the day. I razzed him about it and he said he was going to take it easy for a bit. A short time later we got word he ran an 8.7@159. Awesome first outting w the new setup. Just starting to think about getting into the happy spot of this turbo. Let's see where he ends up.

CPR kit w 84mm turbo and A/W
Sleeved block w billet rods
Stock heads and cams
Built 6r80 all tuned by TSS

[video=youtube_share;jVcyn6kqUUw]http://youtu.be/jVcyn6kqUUw[/video]

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
You left one thing out. Check out that back door mph from the 1/8th on! (edit), no slip in the pic. So I guess he wouldn't mind me saying... over 35 mph!!! Wow. I was there, and it is unbelievably smooth also! Daniel with TSS is the master!

Last edited:

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
he hadn't been eating carbs all week to cut weight, so he basically cheated.

congrats again BJ. car is rollin out. can't wait to see what it does in cooler temps.

YLYCYOT

Turbo Taxed
Established Member
The slip is at the end of the video. My car was on a mission Saturday! Thanks for everyone's help along the way. I'm happy to say I have a fully streetable (drives like stock) 8 second street car! There is nothing better then driving the car to the track, running a couple 8 second passes, then hopping in it and cruising home!

CPRsm

For easy access fellas

image_16.jpg

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Congrats! Lots of room left in that slip. I was going to come out to the track with Clayton and Chase but I had too many things going on.

CPRsm

is this the same setup as Dassan or bigger turbo

Bigger lol!! Same size turbine though.
But this car is heavier. This hit was 17-18, and makes 1100 on 20. It will probably start to be real happy around 26psi if I had to guess.

Congrats! Lots of room left in that slip. I was going to come out to the track with Clayton and Chase but I had too many things going on.
Hope you were wrenching on yours instead :nono:

:lol:

Idk even know. We're these iced down passes BJ?

Users who are viewing this thread