another camaro idiot. calling all gt500 owners

James Rodriguez

Established Member
...because the Camaro guys were getting used to being on top with their LS1s. But, the tables all turned on them with the introduction of the Terminators and now the GT500s. I grew up during the 5.0 era when Mustangs ruled. It's great to be on top again. :coolman:

I learned quick when my stock 99 SS got raped by a yellow pullied 03 Cobra in Philly. This was back in 03.

2kmelat

Established Member
yesterday i was going to get my car dyno and a shelby pass me and gave me a thumb up and he keep going. up ahead i saw a new ss and a z06 come off of a on ramp. i guess they didnt see me. the ss went aroud the shelby and pulled in front of him with the z06 behind the shelby. then i saw brake light come on. well the shelby went to go around the ss and he just kept right beside him. finaly the shelby and the ss took off. well the shelby got in front of him. then the z06 pulled up next to him there they go. z06 got him. so u would think it was over. they stay right with him and keep being _ _ _ holes.
this keep up for about 5 miles so i had to go to see how bad the z06 was. I pulled up to him and just look i dont think they saw me back there watching. so i pull in front of the z06. see what he would do ( my plate says dont-tri). he did and he lost. after that they took off. they guy in the shelby pulled up to me and just gave me a thumbs up and a thanks. it must be a gm thing

TexasShelby

Established Member
I looked at his site..wow, don't waste the oxygen it takes to write something. He's not worth it. He's just a child. What do you expect.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
hahaha he drive a 92 POS with a 305, hahaha, a 92 mustang 5.0 will hand him his ass.

500 SNKE

500 Addict
Established Member
yesterday i was going to get my car dyno and a shelby pass me and gave me a thumb up and he keep going. up ahead i saw a new ss and a z06 come off of a on ramp. i guess they didnt see me. the ss went aroud the shelby and pulled in front of him with the z06 behind the shelby. then i saw brake light come on. well the shelby went to go around the ss and he just kept right beside him. finaly the shelby and the ss took off. well the shelby got in front of him. then the z06 pulled up next to him there they go. z06 got him. so u would think it was over. they stay right with him and keep being _ _ _ holes.
this keep up for about 5 miles so i had to go to see how bad the z06 was. I pulled up to him and just look i dont think they saw me back there watching. so i pull in front of the z06. see what he would do ( my plate says dont-tri). he did and he lost. after that they took off. they guy in the shelby pulled up to me and just gave me a thumbs up and a thanks. it must be a gm thing

Gotta love it :rockon::rockon::banana:

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
im not worried i just thought it was ironic he was talking shit about a gt500 when he was driving a 92 camaro. I just wanted you to post some comment on his page to spin him up.

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
So I sent him a comment back
"i whooped up on an auto ss that take no skill to drive. if you can find an ss for under 45 good luck. bought my better look gt500 for 32k. you need to review your the data for both car before you open your glory hole".

Ya that kids an idiot but i just called Classic Chevrolet in grapevine Tx this past weekend and he has a fully loaded Black 2010 2SS RS camaro for $36,500 :poke:

Last edited:

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
ya ummm..... you should buy it then. That is the cheapest if seen one. All the local dealerships in georgia with ss camaro's are making them up 8-10k and they had an 6 cylinder rs marked up 10k a couple months ago. I guess if you can find a dealership that is shutting down you could get that kind of deal. I'd like to see that though. Not calling you a liar or anything. This was also on the phone. So they might have told you that to get you down there.

wyomustang

Established Member

So you beat the Z06?....freakin sweet :banana:

TexasShelby

Established Member
I've only taken one Z06, and it was driver error on his part. I normally won't tangle with one, cuz they can and do eat GT500s, just as Vipers do. It pays to know your food chain. :)
But everything else in GM and Chysler's stables are fair game. :)
WooHoodance.gif

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Ted, give him the thumbs down!

so many jokes, so little time:nonono:

I've only taken one Z06, and it was driver error on his part. I normally won't tangle with one, cuz they can and do eat GT500s, just as Vipers do. It pays to know your food chain. :)
But everything else in GM and Chysler's stables are fair game. :)
WooHoodance.gif

i am ashamed to read that:nonono: they are all fair game!!:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread