another camaro idiot. calling all gt500 owners

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
I posted some videos on youtube to share our fun at myrtle beach. This guy, username aarontheman38 made a negative comment on the video. here it is and i quote:
"Wow, waste 50k on a Mustang that is slower than a 10k Camaro that still looks better. Ford guys are dumb".
So I sent him a comment back
"i whooped up on an auto ss that take no skill to drive. if you can find an ss for under 45 good luck. bought my better look gt500 for 32k. you need to review your the data for both car before you open your glory hole".
so he posts back:
"You're an idiot. 10 seconds to get to 70 is not bad at all considering that my car costs $5,000 and you're car costs $50,000, and mine isn't that much slower. I could spend less than $1,000 on a motor and have a faster car that looks much better than yours. Ford sucks ****, and so do you. ".
I'm asking you guys to help me out and blast this asshole about his 92 camaro.

clicky clicky and post a comment on his page.
YouTube - aarontheman38's Channel

Van@RevanRacing

I posted some videos on youtube to share our fun at myrtle beach. This guy, username aarontheman38 made a negative comment on the video. here it is and i quote:
"Wow, waste 50k on a Mustang that is slower than a 10k Camaro that still looks better. Ford guys are dumb".
"i whooped up on an auto ss that take no skill to drive. if you can find an ss for under 45 good luck. bought my better look gt500 for 32k. you need to review your the data for both car before you open your glory hole".
so he posts back:
"You're an idiot. 10 seconds to get to 70 is not bad at all considering that my car costs $5,000 and you're car costs $50,000, and mine isn't that much slower. I could spend less than $1,000 on a motor and have a faster car that looks much better than yours. Ford sucks ****, and so do you. ".

The guy is a douche! He can have his GM (Government Motors) crap. He's just a waste of skin. If he could afford a car he'd stick with his (Government Motors) and buy a Vette but he can't so he's stuck with his (Bitchin' Camaro, Bitchin' Camaro, I just bought a bithin' Camaro) Did I lose anybody with that one? LOL

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
I couldn't help myself and had to view the video. If you watch his speedo, he did zero to 60 in about 9 seconds. LOL!

chuckstang

Established Member
there is no blasting this guy, he is a ricer.

Tell him you could buy a honda civic for $500 and put a huge turbo on it and blow is doors off

WTF is his point

I hate this argument, people use it all the time against exotics and such

He's probably olnly 16, just move on

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
WOW guys.... Just trying to have some fun with this camaro kid. Not trying to piss in your wheaties. If you dont want to post thats fine... Just saying he attacked my video.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
so he posts back:

He is a "wanna be" who has nothing, blasting someone who has something..........

It is sad, if he would listen, he would learn, but, he knows it all.

If the 92 Camaro looked so good, the 2010 would be a retro to the 92, but, not so. There is a reason why his 92 Camaro is a $5K car..........His 92 is almost in the "cash for clunkers" price range. Maybe he will trade it for a 1SS or 2SS?

And again, if this Camaro owner did his research, he would know that a well optioned 2SS/RS with some of the dealer installed options, can get into the $42K range for a coupe. I looked at an Inferno Orange 2SS/RS coupe window sticker yesterday. $42K+, 426h.p. 6spd. If we are talking about a 1SS with no dealer options, yes there can be $8-10K difference, but the GT500 does not come in a cheap model. For just a few K more, the 540h.p. GT500, seems like a no brainer, but whatever............

There is a reason why the new GT500 costs more than the new top performer Camaro, it's called Horse Power!!

R

Last edited:

BADSEED

Established Member
The guy is a douche! He can have his GM (Government Motors) crap. He's just a waste of skin. If he could afford a car he'd stick with his (Government Motors) and buy a Vette but he can't so he's stuck with his (Bitchin' Camaro, Bitchin' Camaro, I just bought a bithin' Camaro) Did I lose anybody with that one? LOL

hey, i drive 2 GM's(94 Z07 Vette and a 95 GMC p/u) but i still love my ford more then both put together even though i sold it but planning on getting a gt-500 in the spring time....

also the guy in the Camaro not worth the sweat off ur balls' just ignore him he doesnt even have an LS1 WTF

James Rodriguez

Established Member
I don't understand why so many GM owners don't respect the 03/04 Cobras and the current GT500. Especially the LS1 guys...

WA 2 FST

Established Member
I'll bite. Simply explain to him that at 60mph, you are moving 88' per second, so 3 seconds difference is roughly 264' (its actually more than that b/c the faster car is accelerating at a faster rate, but that will be too difficult for him to understand).

264' is roughly 16+ car lengths 0-60 that you would be in front by the time he reaches 60... realize you'll be doing 100+ at that point.

a few seconds may not seem like much to the uninformed, but it is huge. Maybe some gradeschool math is something he can understand. ???

Captain Beyond

Established Member
I don't understand why so many GM owners don't respect the 03/04 Cobras and the current GT500. Especially the LS1 guys...

...because the Camaro guys were getting used to being on top with their LS1s. But, the tables all turned on them with the introduction of the Terminators and now the GT500s. I grew up during the 5.0 era when Mustangs ruled. It's great to be on top again. :coolman:

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
hmm, u drive an 07 gt500, he drives a 92 camaro, dont let him get under your skin. by opening his mouth, he has defeated himself.

Users who are viewing this thread