Another Bullitt pic edit

4fit?

Established Member
This is the same pic I posted last week some time. Just lightened it up a bit and did a few things here and there. Then add the oldschool Kodak neg strip. Pretty pleased with the way it came out. Picking up a 10x15 poster of it in a couple hours.

Let me hear your thoughts!!!! :rockon:

3788484043_480aab269a_b.jpg

And, just for reference, here is the original.
3703316570_b89f5ec5ed_b.jpg

4fit?

Established Member
Thanks guys!

that is sick 4fit! how did u make that? great job man.
Thx bro. I did the major edits in Lightroom 2. Then imported the pic into Photoshop CS4, added the filmstrip frame, added each picture individually, used a black&white filter and sepia filter on the small images, added a brightness/contrast layer to the smaller pics and a curves layer and another brightness/contrast layer to the entire image. Cloned out a few things here and there and this was the result. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That first pic is just about the nicest edited Bullitt photo I've ever seen. I can see why you made a poster of it. Should be awesome! :beer:

Graves

Established Member
Thanks guys!

Thx bro. I did the major edits in Lightroom 2. Then imported the pic into Photoshop CS4, added the filmstrip frame, added each picture individually, used a black&white filter and sepia filter on the small images, added a brightness/contrast layer to the smaller pics and a curves layer and another brightness/contrast layer to the entire image. Cloned out a few things here and there and this was the result. :beer:

PM me with some info on LightRoom, please sir. Been wanting to give it a whirl.

Users who are viewing this thread