Another 2010 Camaro

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
Must be Camaro season because this is the 2nd Camaro in about a week.:lol1:

We were out in the GT 500 again today and we saw a loud blacked out Black 2010 Camaro ahead. We worked our way through traffic to get behind him. He sees us behind him and nails it, we followed and reel him back in quickly but he runs stronger than a stock SS.:dw: We pulled beside him at a light. We tell him that it looks ,sounds sweet and runs strong. The car is blacked out tail lights and black wheels. He has a local tuner shop sticker in his rear window. He also has a Supercharged label running the length of his hood.:eek: The sticker looked tacky and out of place but the rest of the car was tastefully done. .He said he was putting down 550 to the ground and that he was having traction problems he was running Toyos on the rear.

We told him we were running about 700 through a Whipple. The light changed and we both hit it through 1st and 2nd and part of 3rd then shut it down. He was behind fpretty far we slowed down he caught up and he waved and turned right. The car sounded real good and looked great blacked out and it ran good but I would have lost the supercharged sticker on the hood because the white block letters looked tacky. Wasn't a real race just a good pull in a couple of gears but it was fun anyway.

03cobrah

Established Member
motivatorf6f55fb18951d29ae60836d9a3.jpg

Last edited:

matt87

Established Member
must be nice to drop 40 large on a new car then dump another 5-7k on a supercharger. someday i'll find my money tree. anyway nice kill.

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
Jeeze, 700 to the ground. How does it launch on the street? Sounds awesome.

Its a challenge. I can burn the Nittos at 75 mph if I want. I'm trying M/T when these are gone. Its a hoot to drive. :rockon:

I can't see any picture :(

Last edited:

Kewlv8

Established Member
Must be Camaro season because this is the 2nd Camaro in about a week.:lol1:

We were out in the GT 500 again today and we saw a loud blacked out Black 2010 Camaro ahead. We worked our way through traffic to get behind him. He sees us behind him and nails it, we followed and reel him back in quickly but he runs stronger than a stock SS.:dw: We pulled beside him at a light. We tell him that it looks ,sounds sweet and runs strong. The car is blacked out tail lights and black wheels. He has a local tuner shop sticker in his rear window. He also has a Supercharged label running the length of his hood.:eek: The sticker looked tacky and out of place but the rest of the car was tastefully done. .He said he was putting down 550 to the ground and that he was having traction problems he was running Toyos on the rear.

We told him we were running about 700 through a Whipple. The light changed and we both hit it through 1st and 2nd and part of 3rd then shut it down. He was behind fpretty far we slowed down he caught up and he waved and turned right. The car sounded real good and looked great blacked out and it ran good but I would have lost the supercharged sticker on the hood because the white block letters looked tacky. Wasn't a real race just a good pull in a couple of gears but it was fun anyway.

Great, the first Z28 Kill............:thumbsup:

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
MAN....thats two Camaro kills one right after the other, I bet that supercharged Bowtie was pissed...lol. Good kill Fast OG, keep em comming!

16kOrBust

Established Member
Its a challenge. I can burn the Nittos at 75 mph if I want. I'm trying M/T when these are gone. Its a hoot to drive. :rockon:

Great kill. That would almost (almost...) suck running around with that much power because you'd rarely find a race worth running. I imagine those Nittos are pretty useless for you. The MT's are head and shoulders above the Nittos traction-wise, even though they don't last nearly as long, but I'll be surprised if even those hold up to that kind of power on the street, especially with 3.73s (at least they're not 4.10s, haha).

Last edited:

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member

Drop the Nittos and go with the new style MT ET streets. I got a new pair and they work really well, even better then my 275/35-18 BFG G-Force DRs did.

Users who are viewing this thread