Annual LS1tech Irvine Meet 3/4/12

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Talking to Mariosvt this morning. Said there's a pre meet to our pre meet. lol. Should be a good showing of Cobras. I'll see you guys tomorrow morning at the Hat. I'll be there around 9. :cheers:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Talking to Mariosvt this morning. Said there's a pre meet to our pre meet. lol. Should be a good showing of Cobras. I'll see you guys tomorrow morning at the Hat. I'll be there around 9. :cheers:

Sweet. Should be a good time. Gotta wash mines tonight.

lguizar12

Established Member
some of us are meeting here at 8am
Address (for Olive Garden which is across the small street from the lot):
1884 Marron Rd Bldg L
Carlsbad, CA 92008

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

Yup me and him are being individuals with a PRE premeet lol

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using an android phone

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
:-DYou guys sound like a bunch of girls anticipating the prom tomorrow :-D

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
It's still dark outside.....but, we are on our way, "3 Little Cobras, Ha ha ha ha ha":burnout:

Wow you guys are making the trip arent ya? Cant wait to meet you warriors. Im about to wash my car

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using an android phone

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Da5deuce were is ur pre met and at what time?

Sorry to reply so late but im here now and about to rol out bro hope to see you today

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Ended up meeting up with my buddies n rolling out. Didn't really talk to anyone. Next time.

I only talked to the guy with a torch red terminator. Asked him what springs he had lol.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
the prepremeet, premeet, the cruise up to the meet, and the actual meet was freakin awesome. Was nice to meet everyone. OCSNK, and AIRASSAULT13F40(and wife), I freaking love you guys lol. ya'll were fun to hang out with, hope we can do it again real soon :banana: :beer: :dancenana:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
It was F'n HOT!!!!!!!!:??:
Nice meet though. :beer:

YES! Holy shit! Hahahaha

Great meeting you guys! Had a great time an awesome cruise. We'll have to set something up similar in a couple months for just DOHC's besides Knotts. I'll throw pics from today in a bit.

HighPSI

Established Member
Yeah, good to see and meet everyone out there today. Can't wait to see all the pics/vids.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
YES! Holy shit! Hahahaha

Great meeting you guys! Had a great time an awesome cruise. We'll have to set something up similar in a couple months for just DOHC's besides Knotts. I'll throw pics from today in a bit.

DO IT!!!!:dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread