Annual LS1tech Irvine Meet 3/4/12

ZexGX

Established Member
Just an update for you guys, over 70 confirmed! There were some concerns about the location due to last year, but the security guys told us that as long as we buy food/spend money there and are paying customers (and follow the rules above), they won't have as much reason to kick us out. I'll be updating the first post with an alternate nearby meet location, should there be any troubles.

Last edited:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
There shouldn’t be a problem, this is where the January 1st Tour d Orange 2012 in Orange County, cruise ended in the parking area where In-N-Out is located.

There were more than 200 cars there!

The parking by PetSmart is actually a better location as long as everyone behaves!

If someone does not respect the simple rules of the organizer or if a complaint is made, that person should be asked to leave the gathering by the nominated person or enforcers. This way everyone has a good time and the location doesn’t have a problem with future meets!:rockon:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
QOUTE: Please be respectful to the property owners and customers. No burnouts/revving/donuts/traffic blocking or anything else that will get us kicked out.

When you have a gathering this large all people at the meeting place should be made aware of who are the organizers and the nominated persons that will keep the peace and enforce the gathering rules!

The biggest problem is when people are leaving the lot: people continue to forget the car has been stationary for hours and the tires are cold. People want to show off and exit onto the street with a show of power and get sideways: I’m sure everyone has seen this at one time or another!

Sorry, don’t mean to preach! This is a great meet and hats off to the organizer with future meets of the same caliber :beer:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
So where is the premeet goin down?

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using an android phone

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
We could meet at The Hat in brea right off the 57 freeway. 1210 E Imperial Hwy
Brea, CA 92821. 9-9:30am?

Ok will be there

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using an android phone

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
And I'm in....I'll bring w/ me 1 SY, 1 CO, and 1 Torch Red

Driving from Barstow:beer:

Last edited:

lguizar12

Established Member
A couple of us are going from San Diego . I might be meeting some guys from socalmuscle forum . I'll post it up

Ford1288

Established Member
The group I am talking about is Wickedstangs, I think we usually meet up with socalmuscle at some mall, sound about right? Post the details or link.

ZexGX

Established Member
So this is just incase we get asked to leave?

Yep. Shouldn't be an issue though as long as we follow the rules set forth in the first post, and buy stuff there like normal customers. The backup location is pretty much across the street.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Awesome! Sounds good, I'll be coming with a decent group of cars.

Im rollin with you darko:D:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread