Annoying Terminator drivers....

Tank5879

Established Member
I loved my fox....wished I could have both..Terminator wins hands down in my book!

Tank5879

Established Member
Plus, you may stereotype terminator owners, but in my experience, there are waaaayy more brats driving ratty foxes that think they are the fastest things ever....I think we should focus on beating the competition and not eachother!

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
The times have changed. I have no problem smoking a fellow Mustang owner but I'd much prefer to kill the competition. Terminators are cool but I'll stick with my 93 Cobra.

JSpeed

Degenerate Speeder
Established Member
I agree about the fact that some people with factory muscle have attitudes. It doesnt apply exclusively yo Terminator owners. There are TONS of cars coming out with some serious power behind them (compared to 5 years ago).

To be quite honest if someone pops any kind of a uppity attitude and did not work on their own car then I dont have much respect for them... Many of these tools just have a handful of money or hookup and little knowledge or car loving soul that only comes from busting your ass wrentching.

You do not develop a respect for mods and the effort involved until you see how much work it takes to get it done. The Mustang crowd has usually been more of a hands-on and DIY group but you still get some assholes with dads cash or whatever.

This is the reason I really dislike the fact that 400+ hp cars are coming out of the factory , turn key, for these assholes to buy. I feel that many of these people dont deserve any bragging rights or respect that comes from a powerful car. Back in the day if you wanted a nasty street machine you built it yourself or had pros put it together.

I guess my point is that it was harder to achieve a sizable power level. For anyone that did it, you knew that they REALLY wanted it and were serious car guys.

There are many people out there who lack the respect (and driving ability) that most of us have for our cars.

SRV1

Established Member
All I got to say is, if it wasn't for the pushrods the 03/04 Cobra's would have most likely never been born. But if you can afford the 03/04 why wouldn't you buy it? I rather have something from the factory already built that I can slap on a couple of easy bolt-on's to achieve good numbers rather than building it from scratch plus you get a warranty!!

James

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I think you'll find that the majority have a strong appreciation for both, and or own both. There will always be the select few who ruin it for everyone, but in the end, we're all mustang freaks.

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
Just a few points I need to make.

1. Who cares if the termi has a warranty? Gonna mod it right? The dealer will then tell you to go **** yourself.
2. Ever priced a 4V motor?
3. Ever tried to put headers on a 03 as opposed to a 93?
4. Like wheelhop? Rather spend cash on big brakes or KB than a solid rear?
5. Like a pig that weighs 3800+ without the driver?

I love the Terminator. I would do full exhaust, pulley, cai, gears, and drage radials. After that I would be done because I don't want to pay to replace that friggin 4V. I sure as hell don't feel like pulling that bitch out. I would also be a bit reluctant to say my car makes 470RWHP and only runs mid 12s.

I will take a 93 Cobra and be done. In a few years maybe have both, but the 93 is hands down my first choice.:rockon:

And BTW: My Eddie Bauer Expedition has 6disk CD and all that crap. I could care less if my stang has it.

Last edited:

rmgtc01

Established Member
4fxbvba.jpg

I was 24 when I bought mine and had to go through 4 other stangs since I was 16 to get there. So I worked and saved for 8 years to get the latest cobra when I could afford it. I like foxes as well. I want a 93 Cobra when I start my collection. I think a lot of the reason Terminator owners underestimate you guys is b/c they don't know a lot about those cars, they feel they are old, or they don't expect someone to dump a ton of money into it in order be comparable. Maybe they never ran into one that was a beast.
There are the occasional spoiled punks out there, but that is in any car. I got beat one time by a S/C'd 05 GT pushing over 500rwhp. He was a young guy and didn't even give me a thumbs up to his 1 car length victory. Doesn't
mean I am going to group all 05 guys together, then come on here and say they have no respect for the sn95's anymore. :)
It's all good though, if we can be your Dr. Phil then have at it.

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
At 52yrs. old I have both; A blown 93 and an 03 10th ann. Their both great cars from two different eras, But I have the most fun on My 124 FXR.

Users who are viewing this thread