Annoying page loads

lee4him

Established Member
I love SVTP; however, I'm growing real frustrated with the way the forums are loaded. When I open the Terminator section for example, as the categories load, they begin to move further and further down the screen. Eventually the page finishes loading but I have to scroll down the page to select a category. Then once selected, the same thing happens when loading the different threads. Once I select a post then it will load without moving anything down the screen. Of course when I click to go back the same phenomenon repeats itself. BTW, when this happens, theres just a large empty space between the header and text. Also worth mentioning...this happens on my Mac using Safari and Opera and my PC at home and work using Explorer.

I have a feeling it has to do with the ads on the right hand side, but am not sure. Maybe there is a setting in my profile I can select to disable a feature which would stop this from happening. Honestly though, I find myself surfing other Mustang forums because of this. It just frustrates me to no end. Any help would be appreciated.

lee4him

Established Member
BTW, the main SVTP page and the main forum page loads without issue.

When I opened this thread up to post a reply, the same annoying page load happens. So, I took a quick snap shot to illustrate what is going on.

Picture4.jpg

Then I have to scroll down to see the posts.

Picture3-1.jpg

SVTDice

Established Member
I'm looking into various fix's for this, You may be suffering from some packet loss, If you message me I can see if thats whats causing the issue Lee!

Thanks man.

Users who are viewing this thread