Animal Rescue site needs help.

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
I see once in a while where an SVTP member asks us to click on this site and please vote for me/her. Where here is a site that, where clicking can help former abused and neglected animals get the food and care that they need.
The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals.
When on their site, just click on the purple box 'find food for animals'. It doesn't cost you a thing. Corporate sponsors and advertisers use this daily count to donate food for these animals in exchange for ads.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Good stuff and excellent find. I'm active with adoptahusky.org and can appreciate a coordinated effort to help.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
If you click and close out and open and repeat does it still count or is it 1 ip address per day?

Robert Francis

Established Member
After you've done this, you should all look for and consider donating or helping out your local animal shelter or Humane Society facility.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
If you click and close out and open and repeat does it still count or is it 1 ip address per day?

If you do it twice, you'll notice the number of bowls of food given or whatever, doesn't change. So it does it by IP.

musclefan21

Established Member
done by 4 different terminals! but i didnt see anywhere saying "find food for animals" i just saw a purple box saying "click here to give FREE" and i clicked on it. :whoknows:

Users who are viewing this thread