Android Users: I need help rooting my Incredible

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I installed the necessary drivers on the phone but cannot get this ****ing thing past the second reboot stage. I've tried SD card in and out. I am about to put this phone through a window. Help please?

ModularFan

Established Member
You do realize rooting isn't covered under a replacement right? Have you looked on the Android forums?

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
You do realize rooting isn't covered under a replacement right? Have you looked on the Android forums?

Yes. The phone is working fine, it simply will not root. Went through Android forums and YouTube videos and finally discovered that the most current software (three days old, totally stupid to update it) cannot be rooted.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Yes. The phone is working fine, it simply will not root. Went through Android forums and YouTube videos and finally discovered that the most current software (three days old, totally stupid to update it) cannot be rooted.

Give it a week or two and someone will figure it out. I have a DX but haven't rooted. Im happy with my phone/ gps/ wifi/ police scanner/ hd camcorder as is lol

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I have a captivate and rooted mine with cognition

Free wifi tethering, better battery life, super user access, not to mention it runs lag free an is faster.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
rooted mine 3 months ago no issues. some roms will not work, try another one. you are stuck in a boot loop. android forums will help you.

Users who are viewing this thread