and you thought there was no other way to show off your money

Monster Mach

Established Member
22 mil when you are worth $22.5 billion is like any one of us buying a new television. The rich usually like to flaunt their riches so what better way than to own your own island and let the whole world (through Google Earth) and "aliens" know your name. Well, at least your first name. Maybe he is planning on buying a bigger island so that he can do his full name. LOL!

To me its like blarring your stereo in the ghetto.. kinda like saying COME ROB MEEEEE

Satyr

Established Member
Hopefully our government will have a sense of humor and send some scuds at the island to destroy the name lol

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Wow. I could think of much better things to do with 22 million, that is for sure. Start a business, investments, help out family/friends. I would like to think that he works hard for his money but it appears that by the way he blows it he does not. :nonono:

Wildcard

Established Member
he should have put "HAMAD RULES" or something lol

X200000

If youre going to go this far you mineaswell add some flare to it.

Like Hamad rules, Hamad is king, Hamad is God, Hamad was here, Hamad- hate me now, Hamad is Fckin Awesome, etc.

Hell, where is the portrait? :beer:

Satyr

Established Member
Wow. I could think of much better things to do with 22 million, that is for sure. Start a business, investments, help out family/friends. I would like to think that he works hard for his money but it appears that by the way he blows it he does not. :nonono:

There is no amount of hard work that warrants a worth of $22 billion. That kind of money is the result of inheritance, or hard work mixed with luck--the luck is what brings in the billions.

PBLA

Oxford White Cobra
Established Member
this guy got his message onto Google Earth for the price of 1/2 gallon of diesel and 12 pack of beer to stay hydrated while on the tractor...zoom to these coordinates

30.561265, -92.021019

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Ballin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread