and you thought there was no other way to show off your money

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
So he paid 22 million so people could see his name @ 100% zoom on Google maps... cool name bro...

I would have just paid a few thousand and have someone from Google photohsop my name on it instead. What happens when poeple are close to it? Oh, these ****ing ruts are annoying as shit!

Last edited:

snake134

im pretty sure a google employee isn't going to be easily bribed with a couple grand. remember, this guys has BILLIONS to spend. 22mil is pretty reasonable for leaving your mark on earth i'd say/

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
I guess if you have that much money you run out of things to do at a certain point, so why not carve away at the earth's crust and etch your name in it.

OU812

Established Member
Those guys have so much money it's retarded! I spent a lot of time over there a few years ago, this same Sheikh came to the dragstrip with a Porsche Carrera GT, a Mercedes SLR, and a Ferrari Enzo and beat the crap out of them on the track. His cousin, who is also a Sheik, owns Al-Anabi racing and one of the nicest drag strips I've ever been to!

Monster Mach

Established Member
Hell give me a lawn mower and 2 gallons of gas ill mow my name in my yard.. 10 years later when google maps updates it will be there and at full zoom u can see it.. hell a shovel at 1 day and ill have it dug into the ground..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
22 mil when you are worth $22.5 billion is like any one of us buying a new television. The rich usually like to flaunt their riches so what better way than to own your own island and let the whole world (through Google Earth) and "aliens" know your name. Well, at least your first name. Maybe he is planning on buying a bigger island so that he can do his full name. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread