And the play stupid games prize this week goes to ....

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
This group of quality teenagers. Adult son of the homeowner used an AR to stop these idiots. I am sure their mommys will be all over the news saying how these were good kids and weren't no trouble.

http://americanmilitarynews.com/201...dium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=dvf

"Wagoner County sheriff’s deputies were called to the home in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma around 12:30 pm and found three adult males dead at the scene. Two of them were found in the kitchen and the third was found on the driveway.

According to investigators, the suspects were between the ages of 15 and 18 and had the intent of burglarizing the home. One had a knife on him and another had brass knuckles. None of the suspects’ names were released as of Tuesday."

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
http://www.newson6.com/story/350162...-for-three-burglars-shot-dead-in-broken-arrow

A woman who told authorities she was the getaway driver for the three teens knew the homeowner who shot them, according to court documents.

Elizabeth Rodriguez was in court Tuesday for a first appearance before a judge. Authorities plan to charge Rodriguez, 21, with three counts of first-degree felony murder for her alleged role in the burglary that led to the shooting deaths of three young men.

The documents note Rodriguez planned the burglary, took the three boys to the house, and was waiting in the driveway until she heard shots and left.

Wagoner County deputies said she turned herself in to give officers the names of the dead so their parents could be notified.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
The mastermind of the brain trust!

U.M.

Elizabeth (The Whale) Rodriguez

87981c51-691b-4555-b913-c7e939d90098-large16x9_RODRIGUEZELIZABETHMARIE.JPG

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Read about this on Fox News yesterday. Wife and I were discussing it. With every story like this reported, she's happy that I have a 9mm and happy that I carry. I hope this one gets life without the possibility of parole. This whole story could easily have ended with a murdered homeowner (or more) and 4 thugs on the loose.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Last I read was the city wasnt sure if they were going to charge the person who shot them. I say give him a medal, he deserves it.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
The mastermind of the brain trust!

U.M.

Elizabeth (The Whale) Rodriguez

Come on dude, that was gross. Mods might ban over that pic lol.

Seriously, I'm trying to figure out how bad things are when the (apparent) deal here is you go rob this place for me and then go back to the crib for a 3 sausage 4 way with that. Youre a teenager, run away to California and live on the beach or something.

fmylife

Established Member
Wagoner County deputies said she turned herself in to give officers the names of the dead so their parents could be notified.
I get the feeling she didn't think she'd be catching 3 first-degree felony murder charges when she turned herself in. Idiots gonna idiot!! She'll be extremely lucky if she doesn't get the death penalty.

Coiled03

Established Member
3 losers dead, one more on the hook for murder charges.

Winning!

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Good for that kid. The 1 dead guy in the driveway would guarantee some jail time out here. Glad other states stand up for homeowners rather than the victims.

Users who are viewing this thread