An Apology to Sid297 and SVT.net

williesbeast

New SVT Poster
Established Member
Sid297, While I still have the priviladge of posting on this site I would Like to apologize to you personally and the members of SVT.net for my total lack of Decorm and Judgement in my posting #46 on the subject of MVIV.

I hope that my actions in no way harm the goodwill that you and SVT.net have shown to the MM.net members and others in providing a Marauder Forum
on your site.

MY profound Apologies to you Sir and to the SVT Community.

JIM

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
I'll apologize too, to SID 497 and SBTperformance.com and Lightning Harry, wont happen again :p :p

Logan

Established Member
Ouch... All you guys are giving my site a bad name... You should really consider respecting svtperformance.com to the same degree it's expected on mercurymarauder.net, this just isn't healthy all the way 'round...

I'm pretty sure Larry et al. don't appreciate inheriting the crap from mm.net since it was kibashed over there...

Just because svtperformance isn't as tight with the button as I am, doesn't mean you need to take up residence and trash the place...

Just my two pennies, pls feel free to ignore me and carry on... ;)

Last edited:

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
come on funny is funny, that would play over at MM.net because its not against anyone hard just noticing a name flub. it targets willie not larry

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
The only reason I gave him grief is because there is a nasty history with a POS starting SVTPerformance.NET. :cuss:

Nothing personal meant to williesbeast. :pepper:

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Im glad someone got on here and stood up to apologize. I tell you what I cant beleive some of you guys in that thread.Tell you what that thread made me embarassed to be a marauder owner on this site. Come on guys you are not children. You are all grown men and some of really showed your ugly side. I really dont understand why there is so much hostility among certain members. So lets move on and try and ge along on here.

Joe

dougwg

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
The only reason I gave him grief is because there is a nasty history with a POS starting SVTPerformance.NET. :cuss:

Nothing personal meant to williesbeast. :pepper:

so why not just edit it :shrug:

DJP

Established Member
Logan said:
Ouch... All you guys are giving my site a bad name... You should really consider respecting svtperformance.com to the same degree it's expected on mercurymarauder.net, this just isn't healthy all the way 'round...

I'm pretty sure Larry et al. don't appreciate inheriting the crap from mm.net since it was kibashed over there...

Just because svtperformance isn't as tight with the button as I am, doesn't mean you need to take up residence and trash the place...

Paranoid? I don't see anyone giving your site a bad name here.

DJP

Established Member
Logan said:

Whooops, I forgot. .NET's about you and not the membership, my bad.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Cut the crap with MM.net guys. Logan just runs his board a bit differently than I do mine. Back in the day when I had time I read MM.net a lot.

That being said no apologizes are necessary. I'd like it if you guys just policed yourselves most of the time. If you have a problem just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread