Americans being American. **** ya.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Cant believe the bitch calling for people to specifically target that salon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Why would anyone need an ar15? Just call the police!

Lololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right?

Events like this sure do illustrate why 2A is absolutely critical to human existence. Thank God our Founders realized this and eulogized this unalienable human right directly into our Constitution.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Good for her. If the police aren’t gonna shut it down, do it yourself

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nxhappy

Established Member
this is ****ing crazy. I'm glad I have an arsenal .....hehehe

Blown 89

Established Member
Citizens With AR15's Protect Salem Storefronts During Protest

I love everything about this course of events.

**** you antifa and **** you George Soros and **** to the communists and central bankers planning and extorting this shit to all they can.
According to CBS news tonight there's a 50/50 mix of left and right wingers
Citizens With AR15's Protect Salem Storefronts During Protest

I love everything about this course of events.

**** you antifa and **** you George Soros and **** to the communists and central bankers planning and extorting this shit to all they can.
According to CBS news this evening, 50% of the rioters are right wing lol.

This is why the 2A exists. Good for them!

VenomVeins

Established Member
this is ****ing crazy. I'm glad I have an arsenal .....hehehe
This.

My new neighborhood in Encinitas is filled with proud gun owners who advertise it on their front lawns/windows. Whomever is dumb enough to come within a square mile of us is absolutely ****ed.

God Bless America and the OP's post.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
This.

My new neighborhood in Encinitas is filled with proud gun owners who advertise it on their front lawns/windows. Whomever is dumb enough to come within a square mile of us is absolutely ****ed.

God Bless America and the OP's post.

Youre very lucky, I live in a very elderly and semi liberal community.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
According to CBS news tonight there's a 50/50 mix of left and right wingers

According to CBS news this evening, 50% of the rioters are right wing lol.

This is why the 2A exists. Good for them!

Lol, right? I’m with you brother, what a bunch of crackpots and turncoats.

This must explain why 22,000 who marched in dc with guns visible left a cleaner city months back meanwhile 1500 rioters have set it ablaze over 72 hours... **** cbs. Lackies with no honesty or care for the people, just spineless propaganda machine for its parent payseur family trust which owns it as well as 200+ media corporations from Fox News to cnn.

If we want to get 5th Dimensional though,

One patriot with a gun defending their freedom to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in the face of a mob of thousands is worth 1,000,000,000 anarchist communists in terms of the balance of their soul and their impact in the waking world here in the 3rd dimension. No questions. What does an anarchist leave behind even at their best upon death? A message of lawlessness? A lapse of judgement? A few stolen handbags and some ripped off Jordan’s? What’s ethereal there? What’s inspiring? Taking a knee to ol glory and those who kept her standing tall?

Think of the heart, courage and bravery it takes to stand as one man, under god, individual in nature but with liberty and justice for all on your mind. That’s beacon level shit right there. That’s captivating and empowering right there.

stealing and disrupting your neighbors retail store isn’t going to take the fight to corrupt city planners. Antifa is all left. There is not a single Donald Trump supporter within antifa.

22,000 2a supporters peacefully marched through dc weapons visible, no crime, no trash, the streets were cleaner after them as many intentionally picked up trash as they marched. Many are and were then Trump supporters.

@FJohnny, the reason Donald Trump will win 2020 is because he cares. His heart is like the man standing in liberty to defend peace and prosperity for all as a message against mobs, violence and corruption. Just as a parent will amass unfaltering resolve and fortitude to protect their children, Donald J Trump is focused and committed to protecting the American way of life and freeing it from the shackles that bind, the corruption that chokes it, and the banking cartel that seeks to exploit it.

he knows full well who and what owns our media and calls it rightly fake everyday because you know what, it’s bullshit and he’s right.

In the end, I think peace and prosperity will be restored, a Supreme Court justice will be exposed as an agent of the cabal, and removed, Ruth will pass and in their stead will be appointed originalists.

the courts will see 400+ constitutionalists before 2024, and a patriot will take on as the 46th president in 2025. I think in his 2nd term, Trump will oversee the dismantling of the fed and the clearing of debts. A huge red wave is on the horizon. Just opinions, but sensible liberals and many center left have left the party. I live in a blue city and many are unhappy with dems, some are waking up to Trump and what he’s about.

AssPikle

Established Member
I sure hope you are right, but it sure doesn't feel that way right now.

Lol, right? I’m with you brother, what a bunch of crackpots and turncoats.

This must explain why 22,000 who marched in dc with guns visible left a cleaner city months back meanwhile 1500 rioters have set it ablaze over 72 hours... **** cbs. Lackies with no honesty or care for the people, just spineless propaganda machine for its parent payseur family trust which owns it as well as 200+ media corporations from Fox News to cnn.

If we want to get 5th Dimensional though,

One patriot with a gun defending their freedom to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in the face of a mob of thousands is worth 1,000,000,000 anarchist communists in terms of the balance of their soul and their impact in the waking world here in the 3rd dimension. No questions. What does an anarchist leave behind even at their best upon death? A message of lawlessness? A lapse of judgement? A few stolen handbags and some ripped off Jordan’s? What’s ethereal there? What’s inspiring? Taking a knee to ol glory and those who kept her standing tall?

Think of the heart, courage and bravery it takes to stand as one man, under god, individual in nature but with liberty and justice for all on your mind. That’s beacon level shit right there. That’s captivating and empowering right there.

stealing and disrupting your neighbors retail store isn’t going to take the fight to corrupt city planners. Antifa is all left. There is not a single Donald Trump supporter within antifa.

22,000 2a supporters peacefully marched through dc weapons visible, no crime, no trash, the streets were cleaner after them as many intentionally picked up trash as they marched. Many are and were then Trump supporters.

@FJohnny, the reason Donald Trump will win 2020 is because he cares. His heart is like the man standing in liberty to defend peace and prosperity for all as a message against mobs, violence and corruption. Just as a parent will amass unfaltering resolve and fortitude to protect their children, Donald J Trump is focused and committed to protecting the American way of life and freeing it from the shackles that bind, the corruption that chokes it, and the banking cartel that seeks to exploit it.

he knows full well who and what owns our media and calls it rightly fake everyday because you know what, it’s bullshit and he’s right.

In the end, I think peace and prosperity will be restored, a Supreme Court justice will be exposed as an agent of the cabal, and removed, Ruth will pass and in their stead will be appointed originalists.

the courts will see 400+ constitutionalists before 2024, and a patriot will take on as the 46th president in 2025. I think in his 2nd term, Trump will oversee the dismantling of the fed and the clearing of debts. A huge red wave is on the horizon. Just opinions, but sensible liberals and many center left have left the party. I live in a blue city and many are unhappy with dems, some are waking up to Trump and what he’s about.

FJohnny

Established Member

@tt335ci03cobra , I've said it before; I appreciate your zeal and commitment. It's not often these days that I see a much of that to anything. Congrats. But please, do a lot of self check to ensure you are keeping a truly open mind. Don't get caught in a cycle that propagates only the same ideas over and over. It is easy to do when we get invested in a cause. Like the Corona response where those in power who have truly blown it and don't want to change approach when confronted with clear evidence of mistake.

Yours will be a powerful voice whichever view you champion. Be receptive to truth so you will choose the just side in issues you decide to fight. Good luck, it's not always easy or apparent.

That said, I am always amazed when two rational people can observe the same situation and see it so differently. While DT may well be re-elected (and I think very likely will, given the opponent) I don't see him in quite the way you do.

He cares, it's true. But where you see him caring about others, the country and the American way of life I see a man who cares for only himself.

Do you never worry that actions against all oversight, judicial independence and any who disagree are mirrored by those who in recent history have done the same to usurp power and quell democracy and we the people? Duterte, Erdogan, Putin come to mind. Populist leaders are now routinely doing it and killing democracy all over the world right in front of our eyes.

Anyay, agree to disagree. Have a good one, tt335.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Frankly, I’m al little surprised that very little is being done to stop these cockroaches in their tracks. Even while assaulting the White House. Mother****ers should have been met with flame throwers.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Apparently according to an LE acquaintance the only business that suffered no damage was Corbo's Italian bakery. If it was able to be picked up it was stolen, if it couldnt be stolen it was spraypainted or set on fire. This includes any car parked on the street or in a garage.

*EDIT*
This was the business district in downtown Cleveland.

Users who are viewing this thread