American Muscle Show today Iphone pics

toolow91

Established Member
Nice ride for me . They put on a great show. Picked up tockicos and rear spring isolators as well. Dont get mad all are iphone pics and nothing special .

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How many cars do you think showed up? Looked to be a good event. Weather certainly cooperated.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
How many cars do you think showed up? Looked to be a good event. Weather certainly cooperated.

I thought I read where they had 800+ registered vehicles, and I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being more than that. It took me 3 full hours to walk the entire show. I got there right at 11:00 when the show kicked off and left around 2:30 to drive home. Between all the vendors, the AM tents, the dyno wars, and the sheer number of cars, it was a great way to spend an afternoon.

Outside of some of the Import Nights and SEMA shows I've been to, this one was really large, especially considering it was obviously limited to one vehicle make.

Weather was mid-80's and sunny all day long, couldn't ask for better.

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
The lambo door stang was HORRIBLE...he had angelina jolie's face airbrushed on the passenger door...WTF?

toolow91

Established Member
OP, I didn't realize that was your notch, I thought you had a New Edge? I pointed that car out to my buddies...super clean!

Had the 00gt and bought a 93 reef hatch in September , Jan somone hit the 93 head on , sold the 2000 in feb and bought the notch , put a 5 speed in it painted etc . Did you have your car there ?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
800 cars is a good number, for sure. They always put on a great show. Anyone else have some photos to post. Bring em on!

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Had the 00gt and bought a 93 reef hatch in September , Jan somone hit the 93 head on , sold the 2000 in feb and bought the notch , put a 5 speed in it painted etc . Did you have your car there ?

Unfortunately not this year. I was having fan problems on my way down to my parents house in Jersey on Friday night and didn't get the parts to fix it in time for the show. Fingers crossed, I installed a new fan, new low speed resistor, and new fuse and the fan has been working perfectly. Hopefully this persists:beer:

toolow91

Established Member
Unfortunately not this year. I was having fan problems on my way down to my parents house in Jersey on Friday night and didn't get the parts to fix it in time for the show. Fingers crossed, I installed a new fan, new low speed resistor, and new fuse and the fan has been working perfectly. Hopefully this persists:beer:

Hopefully you get it all sorted , maybe I'll see you up at whiskey soon

Users who are viewing this thread