American Muscle FTW

Dominican_7

Established Member
I just wanted to share my recent experience with America Muscle.

On March 9th 2014 I purchased a BBK catted X-Pipe for my Birthday from American Muscle site which was delivered promptly as always. I tucked it away in the garage with plans on installing it on my 2002 GT in the fall. In September I bought my current 04 Cobra and Sold the GT. The Cobra came with a full Bassani catted x pipe and catback. Since September, I tried to sell the BBK on Various sites with many feelers but no bites. The most that was offered was $300.00 which was $119.00 less than what I paid for it and they expected me to take it to them..:nono:

Fast forward to December and the BBK is still sitting in my garage which was basically mod money for the Cobra. I decided to take a chance and contact American Muscle hopes to return the X-pipe for a refund. At this point I was ready to take a hit on the return considering it has been over 9 months since I purchased it, granted it was never opened.

To my pleasant surprise I received an email instructing me to simply ship it back for a full refund. The cost to ship it was 29.00 so I pretty much got back $390.00. I reached out to Alex here on SVTP during the process and was able to get things moving. I can’t say enough about AM and how great there customer service is, top notch for sure.
Just wanted to let everyone know how great AM is with its customers. Thank you Alex here on SVTP and Matt who works with the return department.

American Muscle FTW!:beer:

Blueline

Established Member
Very Cool! AM has always been great to deal with. I order something and receive it within a few days and always free shipping lol. Alex is great too, always gets back to your right away :beer:

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
I just wanted to share my recent experience with America Muscle.

On March 9th 2014 I purchased a BBK catted X-Pipe for my Birthday from American Muscle site which was delivered promptly as always. I tucked it away in the garage with plans on installing it on my 2002 GT in the fall. In September I bought my current 04 Cobra and Sold the GT. The Cobra came with a full Bassani catted x pipe and catback. Since September, I tried to sell the BBK on Various sites with many feelers but no bites. The most that was offered was $300.00 which was $119.00 less than what I paid for it and they expected me to take it to them..:nono:

Fast forward to December and the BBK is still sitting in my garage which was basically mod money for the Cobra. I decided to take a chance and contact American Muscle hopes to return the X-pipe for a refund. At this point I was ready to take a hit on the return considering it has been over 9 months since I purchased it, granted it was never opened.

To my pleasant surprise I received an email instructing me to simply ship it back for a full refund. The cost to ship it was 29.00 so I pretty much got back $390.00. I reached out to Alex here on SVTP during the process and was able to get things moving. I can’t say enough about AM and how great there customer service is, top notch for sure.
Just wanted to let everyone know how great AM is with its customers. Thank you Alex here on SVTP and Matt who works with the return department.

American Muscle FTW!:beer:

image.jpg

:coolman: Thanks for the kind words and your continued support and business, we really appreciate it! I'm incredibly easy to work with and if you've seen me on here in the past 6 months you know that I wont stop to ensure that our customers are not only happy with their experience but the level of service. We pride ourselves on this here so If there's ever anything I can help out with I'm a PM away day or night. I'm always around!

Have a great weekend!

Very Cool! AM has always been great to deal with. I order something and receive it within a few days and always free shipping lol. Alex is great too, always gets back to your right away :beer:

Thank you for sir! You know I try to get back to you guys as fast as possible and if you're not hearing from me it either means my phones dead or I'm in an area with no service!

They are my favorite as well.

Best customer service hands down.

Thanks guys, We really appreciate this!

Bigggy

Established Member
Wow great work from AM!

I would have to say the same thing with what happened to me on Black friday. I've purchased a set of 4 wheels (yes 4) and for a reason that we don't know, one missed a scan and was not shipped out. When I've received the 3 wheels, I've sent an email to AM and had a response the same day (Thursday). If there was no movement by the W-E they would ship a new wheel. Well on monday morning I've received an email with a new tracking number automatically without asking for it. 4 days later, I had the wheel (in Canada).

I am myself working in the Client Tech support world and I can say that AM has a great customer support, will buy again and again....and again!

Last edited:

s351

Established Member
Blowing lethal performance out of the water, ordered from them over a week ago said everything was in stock, don't get a call or anything finally I call to see why I have no parts, they're response oh the one part wasn't actually in stock, it should ship from the manufacturer in a week. Don't take the time to let the guy know his parts aren't showing up for 3 weeks as its Christmas next week.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Good to hear Juan. Good people at AM. I have a mancrush on Alex.

Daywalker

Established Member
I had a similar experience, part showed up broken and they replaced it really quickly. They actually shipped out the replacement before I sent the broken one back! Customer service like that bring repeat customers...

NiceCobra

Established Member
I've ordered everything from American muscle so far for my cobra and will continue to use them as my first option!

svtshadow

Banned
I am always glad to give AM my money.... I can be in the bush and send them a smoke signal, and they always find a way to reply back in a timely manner whether its through UFOs or Halo Jumpers!

Happy Xmas AM!!

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Wow great work from AM!

I would have to say the same thing with what happened to me on Black friday. I've purchased a set of 4 wheels (yes 4) and for a reason that we don't know, one missed a scan and was not shipped out. When I've received the 3 wheels, I've sent an email to AM and had a response the same day (Thursday). If there was no movement by the W-E they would ship a new wheel. Well on monday morning I've received an email with a new tracking number automatically without asking for it. 4 days later, I had the wheel (in Canada).

I am myself working in the Client Tech support world and I can say that AM has a great customer support, will buy again and again....and again!

Thanks a lot Big! Sorry to hear about the tracking trouble; This seems to come about every year and we hate to hear issues like this. Rest assured we're here to help no matter what day or night. If there's absolutely anything I can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. Thanks again for your continued support and loyalty we greatly appreciate it!

Blowing lethal performance out of the water, ordered from them over a week ago said everything was in stock, don't get a call or anything finally I call to see why I have no parts, they're response oh the one part wasn't actually in stock, it should ship from the manufacturer in a week. Don't take the time to let the guy know his parts aren't showing up for 3 weeks as its Christmas next week.

Oye-That's no good at all, Sorry to hear about this. I've always had good experiences with them in the past.

Good to hear Juan. Good people at AM. I have a mancrush on Alex.

Nate, Should I be concerned? My beards operational again. :coolman:

American Muscle Rocks.

I try to use them first for anything I can.

You and me both CJ! It's my one stop shop for the car! Thanks so much for your business.

I had a similar experience, part showed up broken and they replaced it really quickly. They actually shipped out the replacement before I sent the broken one back! Customer service like that bring repeat customers...

Daywalker-We really aim to please here. I can't stress it enough that AM's deeply rooted in the forums and we're thankful for the amount of customers and friends we've met along the way. If you've seen me in any other threads where something came up you'll know that I'm methodical and work incredibly fast for a resolution.

I've ordered everything from American muscle so far for my cobra and will continue to use them as my first option!

Thank you for the feedback sir, it's much appreciated! We know there's many placed out there and we're very appreciative of your support and business!

1st option for me as well im depressed when they don't have what I want which is seldom.

Oye! That's no good! If you ever need an ETA on anything shoot my CS team a call directly at 1-866-727-1266 and they'll get you the best date they have!

Very nice...AM ftw!

:kaboom:

I am always glad to give AM my money.... I can be in the bush and send them a smoke signal, and they always find a way to reply back in a timely manner whether its through UFOs or Halo Jumpers!
Happy Xmas AM!!

Shadow-From ours to yours we wish you a Happy Xmas as well! You know where to find me if there's ever anything I can help out with and rest assured if I ever have to hit the silk to get you parts I will!

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread