American Muscle car show, who's going?

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
I'll be heading there again this year. Leaving from Bel Air, 20 minutes East of Baltimore. Planning on joining up with the group from MACA on a cruise that's is being put together for the show.

Anyone leaving from the Baltimore area? If so let me know, would be nice have someone to roll up there with.:banana:

Check out MACA forums on here about the show, we're trying to put together a cruise already.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I'll be there with a friend who works there. Probably not gonna cruise up with anyone since I live less than 10 minutes from the show grounds

volcomsurf76

Mr.Awesome
Established Member
im down for meeting in the depford mall area. i live in ocean city and will be coming up the expressway. let me know if its a go or not for meeting in the area

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Ok, anyone coming from North, or through Jersey; myself and a few friends will be meeting in Mt. Ephraim (Camden County NJ) at the Super WaWa on the Black Horse Pk (Right off 295 and the Turnpike). That Wawa is about a 1/4 mile from the bridge approach (Ben Franklin and Walt Whitman) into PA and about 30 minutes from the show location.
So the guys that are not near 95 or have to travel up through Jersey, this would be a good spot to meet, then we can try to catch up with the rest of the MACA cruise somewhere outside of Media.

The address is 602 N. Black Horse Pk. Mt. Ephraim, NJ 08059 We're meeting up there at around 7:30 - 8:00 and will head out by 8:15.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Yea, last year they had a few booths with parts for sale and they also had a booth with computers set up so that you could order whatever you wanted using the show only coupon code.

Cool, probably not gonna be ordering anything, but figured it a no-brainer for them to offer something like that.

Teksid89

Don't Tread On Me
Established Member
Ok, anyone coming from North, or through Jersey; myself and a few friends will be meeting in Mt. Ephraim (Camden County NJ) at the Super WaWa on the Black Horse Pk (Right off 295 and the Turnpike). That Wawa is about a 1/4 mile from the bridge approach (Ben Franklin and Walt Whitman) into PA and about 30 minutes from the show location.
So the guys that are not near 95 or have to travel up through Jersey, this would be a good spot to meet, then we can try to catch up with the rest of the MACA cruise somewhere outside of Media.

The address is 602 N. Black Horse Pk. Mt. Ephraim, NJ 08059 We're meeting up there at around 7:30 - 8:00 and will head out by 8:15.

Why so early if rest of MACA won't be in the area till 11?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I think I misunderstood the times listed maybe? I thought the paperwork I got from AM said that registration was at 9. I'll check with the guys I was meeting up with and change the times.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Different forecasts say the rain will be mainly in the morning, so hopefully the afternoon is somewhat clear/overcast.

Users who are viewing this thread