AMC The Walking Dead

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Much prefer the format of going between a couple different groups rather than spending an entire episode with a single one.

Also:

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
so, apparently the actor which plays coral got accepted into a college and his contract is coming to an end... anyone think he could be offed?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Don't they shoot in the summer? If so, he coukd do both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yeah, they shoot in the summer. No reason for Carl to be offed. To be honest, I'd expect Rick to be offed before Carl. On another note, I'm excited that the jiggly twins are gonna be back next week!!

NJredfire03

Established Member
Yeah, they shoot in the summer. No reason for Carl to be offed. To be honest, I'd expect Rick to be offed before Carl. On another note, I'm excited that the jiggly twins are gonna be back next week!!

Jiggly twins hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Sooo... What did we learn from last night's episode that was or will be useful in the future, other than that "amazon tribe" has an arsenal of weapons that will no doubt end up getting taken by Rick's people later on, and Tara will have to answer for it?

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Sooo... What did we learn from last night's episode that was or will be useful in the future, other than that "amazon tribe" has an arsenal of weapons that will no doubt end up getting taken by Rick's people later on, and Tara will have to answer for it?

oceanside, which is the group tara found, is actually a group from the comics. but there is little known about them... in fact, they don't show up until much later in the comics. they could be a group of red shirts or could play a more pivotal role. until they are fleshed out in the comics, there's no idea how they could be used on the show.

assasyn

Established Member
Who is tightening up the walkers belts and pants? My jeans are stretched out after a long day. Should be walker dick hanging out for days. lol.

Oceanside may attack Alexandria and be coaxed in to help fight the saviors down the road. If they get there and hear the story of what happened, they may be sympathetic. Especially if they are unarmed.

MFE

Established Member
I haven't watched since the last time I posted here. Wake me up when the show is worth watching again. About 6 million former viewers agree.

walking-dead-ratings.png

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I haven't watched since the last time I posted here. Wake me up when the show is worth watching again. About 6 million former viewers agree.

walking-dead-ratings.png
Yup, it's been on a steady decline. I haven't even seen the latest episode and not in a hurry anymore.

Been watching Westworld instead and what a great show it is! Highly recommend it, show actually has a plot every episode unlike TWD now. So where are those who were saying otherwise about TWD? Lol

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
This season is shaping up to be more boring than the farm. The show is the best when the group is on the move. Negan feels wasted.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
This season is shaping up to be more boring than the farm. The show is the best when the group is on the move. Negan feels wasted.

there's just not enough material... as funny as that sounds, seeing as the comic is WAY ahead of the t.v. series. they just don't have the material to run for a good hour or so.

comics is easier as the issues are only a certain amount of pages. when you try and bring that to life, pages or even whole issues can fly by in minutes which leaves a lot of empty to fill... and it's what we're getting. some really good episodes or scenes which are based on the good issues, and then episodes like we've been getting recently where they are filling in gaps or trying to create meat.

episodes like the tara one, i just left on in the background while i was doing something else. there are "key" moments, but the majority of it wasn't important.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Westworld is really good. Highly recommended. Many enjoyable didn't see that coming moments happening lately.

Gave up on TWD but I was really enjoying where Carol was at as a character.

Users who are viewing this thread