Amazon Tuning Day

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Linn@Amazon,

I hope that the phone Co. was able to fix your lines over there. Please tell me what all the fees are. I have had RICK (& only Rick) tune my COBRA since day one. All I had done was put a Bassani X-pipe with cats on my car. I know that I need to pay the dyno fee per hour & for his hotel & air fair (divided equally among the people participating). Other then that I hope there are not too many other fees involved... ? :shrug:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I am still waiting for the last person to give me payment info..due to our phone,which are fixed now, we are a day behind wrapping this up

Kevin

you will be paying for your dyno time to Jeff $100 per hour
tuner fee to us $250
travel expense to us probably around $75-80

since you are already an Amazon customer you will not have to pay the program fee of $125

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
this event is offically sold out..travel expense cost will be $77 per person

PM or call if you have any questions 864 332 0955

for the guys who are scheduled for later in the day we would ask that you be at the shop no later than noon in case your time spot is moved up

have fun guys..

Saturday

8AM-vertiblemenace
10-Kevin the Clean 1
12-tnkucan
2-VNMS03
4-EvilMach
6-Lethel1

Sunday

9AM- Nazgul
11-pro71bird
1-96svtmystic
3-sacer6
5-venomous03svt_1

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Linn@Amazon,

I'm not arguing with you at all so please don't take this the wrong way. But, I want to make sure I understand this correctly. Anytime Rick updates a previous tune (also called a tune revision) I have to pay the $250 every time? :shrug: I paid this fee when he tuned my car last time & I bought the hand held SCT device from you. I think we are maybe just mis-communicating maybe...

All I did was add an catted X-pipe to the car... ! :(

Quik Z06

Established Member
Kevin, if I recall correctly the $250 is mandatory no matter what (I believe its his personal fee) correct me if im wrong Linn. I dont think it would be worth it for Rick to travel all the way over here for the $125 tune fee. I was thinking of signing up to get Z06 in, but I still have to do a few things before the tune :(

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Linn@Amazon,

I'm not arguing with you at all so please don't take this the wrong way. But, I want to make sure I understand this correctly. Anytime Rick updates a previous tune (also called a tune revision) I have to pay the $250 every time? :shrug: I paid this fee when he tuned my car last time & I bought the hand held SCT device from you. I think we are maybe just mis-communicating maybe...

All I did was add an catted X-pipe to the car... ! :(

once you become an Amazon customer you dont have to pay for any tune revisions or updates but when he travels his time is involved in datalogging and tuning..that is what the $250 tuning fee is for

if you want removed from the list please let me know asap cause I have to charge the CCs today..

Pete good to hear from you....we have been doing alot of Vette turbo installsl lately..the word got around and we are seeing quite a few in here these days

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Pete good to hear from you....we have been doing alot of Vette turbo installsl lately..the word got around and we are seeing quite a few in here these days

Nice!! Yeah we still have the tune we got from you on our Vette with the XCal and maybe here shortly we will have to be e-mailing or calling for a revision :beer:

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
once you become an Amazon customer you dont have to pay for any tune revisions or updates but when he travels his time is involved in datalogging and tuning..that is what the $250 tuning fee is for

if you want removed from the list please let me know asap cause I have to charge the CCs today...

I now see what you mean Linn. Let me know if I can be taken off the list. I would love to be a part of this but it's to much right now. If I had some serious mods then it would be worth the total of $427 for me.

Sorry about this....

:(

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
I now see what you mean Linn. Let me know if I can be taken off the list. I would love to be a apart of this but it's to much right now. If I had some serious mods then it would be worth the total of $427 for me.

Sorry about this....

Lol well start modding :D

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I now see what you mean Linn. Let me know if I can be taken off the list. I would love to be a part of this but it's to much right now. If I had some serious mods then it would be worth the total of $427 for me.

Sorry about this....

:(

I will remove you from the list Kevin..all the other guys will have to cover your share of the travel fee now since the flight has already been booked..Rick has been travelling out there 3-4 times a year for a long time.. the fee structure has not changed..there has always been a tuning fee,dyno time and travel fee..the only people paying $125 for a $175 program fee are guys who are new Amazon customers and once they pay it they dont ever have to pay it again..

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Saturday

8AM-vertiblemenace
10-Lethel1
12-tnkucan
2-VNMS03
4-EvilMach
6-

Sunday

9AM- Nazgul
11-pro71bird
1-96svtmystic
3-sacer6
5-venomous03svt_1

we have a vacant spot if anyone wants to move from the spot they have let me know

the travel fee will be $85 and I will be charging the CCs today

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Linn@Amazon,

Sorry about having to leave on this one. I will make sure this does not happen next time. I have now read the details clearly & understand about the fees involved. I hope this is a nice event & people get a chance to see the master tuner do his magic on some nice cars. Once again sorry for messing with things & thanks for removing me... ;-)

Lethel1

Banned
Saturday

8AM-vertiblemenace
10-
12-tnkucan
2-VNMS03
4-EvilMach
6-Lethel1

Sunday

9AM- Nazgul
11-pro71bird
1-96svtmystic
3-sacer6
5-venomous03svt_1

we have a vacant spot if anyone wants to move from the spot they have let me know

the travel fee will be $85 and I will be charging the CCs today

I will take the 10 am on Saturday if it's still available

Users who are viewing this thread