Amazon Racing

RTM

Established Member
Hey guys,

What do I need to do to get in contact with this company?

I am wanting to order the TB/Plenum combo that they port, but can't seem to get in contact with anyone.

I called all day Friday, left two voice mails, and an e-mail.

I have called twice today, and left a voice mail and e-mail. I can't get anyone to return my calls. How does anyone do business if people can't contact them?

Is there anyone else that offers this service?

Thanks.

B03Cobra

SVT G0D
Established Member
Dude chill, they will get back to you when they can, they are a busy shop, and one of the best around for Cobras, if not the best.

RTM

Established Member
I can imagine that they are busy, especially with all of the good things I have heard about them.

But if business is that good, imagine how much better it would be if they had someone to take your order when you called.

I am not knocking them in any way as I have never dealt with them. But I have bought a lot of aftermarket parts for this car and my previous Mustangs and never once had to pin someone down to spend money with them.

Everyone knows how it is when buying mods for your cars. You want it yesterday, and can't wait until it arrives.

I just want to order a TB/Plenum and heard theirs was the way to go. But if it can't be done in a timely fashion, then at least let me know so I can make other plans.

MikeW

Established Member
I have best luck reaching them when I call after luch time, they are on Eastern time I believe. Good luck. Linn will take care of you when you reah them. Amazon Rocks:bowdown:

TRBO VNM

heres what I do, I will call and if I get the machine I don't leave a messege. I call back about 30min later. usually this always works.

Users who are viewing this thread