Amazon experience ....

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
Well after a near 6 hour drive Friday night we made it to Amazon Saturday morning at 10am. I'd like to say that all the positive things I have read about Rick and Lynn were absolutely TRUE. They were beyond what should be expected when you go to get a tune from a shop. Rick was a cool guy to talk with and done a great job on the dyno with my Lightning. Made 456/479 on the MustangDyno at ONLY 13* of timing. Im very pleased with the outcome of the tune and the overall Amazon experience. Big thumbs up to Rick and Lynn, for anyone looking for a tuner that will take the time to talk with you / tune your ride / and over all just do more than just take your money ...Amazon is the place for you. I WISH I HAD dealt with them from the get-go on my tuning needs. :thumbsup:

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
top notch is Rick and Lynn nothing more can be said. Oh their waiting are is great too, my wife slept on the couch the entire time lol lol lol lol

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
thanks Brian.. it was great to meet you and your wife..and it was our pleasure to help you out with your tuning needs..

ya...if only that couch could talk..it would have a few good stories to tell...:beer:

spazzyfry123

Oh Snap!
Established Member
Good to hear the great reviews. It seems the only time you hear something, it is the bad news. :thumbsup:

ya...if only that couch could talk..it would have a few good stories to tell...:beer:

Not sure if anyone would want to sleep on that couch after saying that...:pepper:

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Not sure if anyone would want to sleep on that couch after saying that...:pepper:

i can promise you after a few of the dyno days up in maryland with the chili we had up here that couch has bad breath....

i miss those days! going down a few weeks ago reminded me how much i loved working on cars... just not the volvo

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
i can promise you after a few of the dyno days up in maryland with the chili we had up here that couch has bad breath....

i miss those days! going down a few weeks ago reminded me how much i loved working on cars... just not the volvo

You can always move. I know Ryan is ready.

Rick:beer:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member

it is going to take a few more trips to completely southernize you.. we tried to give you a crash course but it didnt take ..:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread