Amanda Knox(foxy Knoxy) Guilty 26 years

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
So the verdict. 26 long years in Italian prison. She gets what she deserves and maybe some jail rape while she is serving, since she was convicted of murder and rape of her roomate. If it was up to me, I would fly down to italy and teach her a lesson or two myself :nonono:

PERUGIA, Italy – American college student Amanda Knox was found guilty of murdering her British roommate and sentenced to 26 years in prison early Saturday after a year-long trial that gripped Italy and drew intense media attention.

Her co-defendant, former boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito, was convicted and sentenced to 25 years. The two also were found guilty of sexual assault in the 2007 murder of Meredith Kercher, a 21-year-old student from England.

"No, no," Knox said, bursting into tears and clinging to one of her lawyers as the judge read the verdict just after midnight following some 13 hours of deliberations.

Minutes later, the 22-year-old Knox, who is from Seattle, and the 25-year-old Sollecito were put in police vans with sirens blaring and driven back to jail.

whole story here
Knox convicted, sentenced to 26 years in Italy - Yahoo! News

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I saw the verdict, but had not heard much about the crime until now :shrug: sad story :nonono:

Sapperstang

Established Member
There wasn't evidence to convict her. Evidence and crime scene were contaminated.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
From what I read, shit didn't exactly add up. Knife that had the victims DNA on it didn't match the wounds or the imprint on the mattress. Also they already convicted someone of the crime. Hopefully she is guilty and she's getting what she deserves.

Dane

Established Member
I watched a special on tv about the case and there was not a lot of evidence, it did not add up.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Had she been tried here in the U.S. (assuming she did the crime) a smart lawyer would have gotten her off scott free for sure. We may have a good legal system here but we've made it so easy to literally get away with murder. Again, assuming she did the crime, she got what she deserved and hopefully she will stay in prison for the entire 26 years unlike what too often happens here in the U.S. JMO.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Her series of lies, smug attitude, hiding information, inconsistencies in her story, and double life got her convicted. The only time she showed any emotion is when convicted.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
huh, I didnt think so many thought she was guilty. I actually thought she was probably innocent. The Italians are anti American and I think that the jury was probably a little biased, although they also convicted her Italian boyfriend so maybe not.

Last edited:

04SVTF

Established Member
huh, I didnt think so many thought she was guilty. I actually thought she was probably innocent. The French are anti American and I think that the jury was probably a little biased, although they also convicted her french boyfriend so maybe not.

Thought this happened in Italy?

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
From what I heard, the Italian justice system goes by guilty until proven innocent. In most cases, they stick with the guilty part.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Amanda-Knox_999113c.jpg

Seen it covered on the News, and more than one Outfit believes that she is innocent.

None of her DNA was found to tie her to the crime scene. The 'murder' weapon was a kitchen knife, with her DNA on the handle. No shit. No blood on the knife when found however, possible her boyfriend used it, cleaned it, and returned it.

Murderer or not, PLOW THAT SHIT. :rockon:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
lmao. so you think that woman get raped in prison? ALL woman are down for companionship in prison amungst each other. oh, you didnt know ?

Users who are viewing this thread