AM V8 Vantage Roadster

G-STANG

Established Member
That aston sounds sexy. May not be nimble like a porsche like the guy said, but it's good enough for me as a cruiser. Oh that v-8 sounds so good, I wish I had the coin.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
G-STANG said:
That aston sounds sexy. May not be nimble like a porsche like the guy said, but it's good enough for me as a cruiser. Oh that v-8 sounds so good, I wish I had the coin.

I'm usually into muscle cars more than this type of high-dollar bling stuff, but something about this car hits me right in the G-spot. It's just perfect. The cluster, the interior, the design of the body, the engine, the fact that it's hand made.. this car is just awesome. If I were rich, this is the car I would drive every day. Sure I'd have crazy cars with 900+RWHP, but this is the car I'd drive every day and on long rides.

I wanna take the motor and put it into my stang!!

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I just read that Aston is releasing a V8 Vantage RS to compete with the 911 GT3. It will be 200lbs lighter and have 50hp more. I'll try and find the article that had spy shots of it, it looked sick all black with anthracite wheels and red calipers.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
i beat the coupe version of that car in my stock GTO on the freeway not too long ago. still, its an INCREDIBLE looking/sounding car, that i'd love to have

Users who are viewing this thread