am i going crazy! terminator owners click!

99SVTcobraVERT

ok wtf.... i could never figure out why sometimes i see pics where lunar gauges nearly match factory perfectly and sometimes when nv match near perfect and they are two totally different gauge colors. i also see gauge pics of cobra's at night where the factory colors look completely different. i know this can be lighting and camera but tonight i noticed something... when i started the car and drove it the gauges where blue-ish and some green but def half blueish. then as i drove home i looked down and they had a little more green tint than blue and then right before i got home they were damn near the color of the radio numbers (green green) wtf anyone else notice this???????????????????????????????

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
^ HAHA.. only lunar guage ive seen in person is the one that was on my 02 gt.. and it was never hooked up.. lol I wanna change all my guage colors over to blue.....

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Nope, mine are halo-green all the time. They never go blue/indiglow or anything in the blue side of the color family.

Green is it...

Some of the pics that have been posted here of the Lunar gauges; the guys changed the Bulbs AND bulb colors in attempts to get them to better match the dash. Read carefully and keep that in mind.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had Lunar guages and they matched the stock lighting perfectly, although I didn't incorporate the dimmer feature. I've never heard of Lunar guages shifting from green to bluish.

03yellow

Established Member
If your really want an answer to your question I would have to say ;;;;

YES! your crazy!

But whos not we all are still dumpig money into these Cobra pits!

Last edited:

99SVTcobraVERT

ill check again tonight with a witness and get his opinion maybe its because i had a hardcore headache but i SWEAR my gauges were a different color leaving work then when i got hom 25 mins later.....

Users who are viewing this thread