Am I crazy??

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I don't recall debating anything. This thread is about a guy considering getting a Terminator. Nobody said anything bad about a GT500 as there is no need to get defensive. Not sure if you have noticed despite being out of production for 10 years with a relatively small number being produced how popular the Terminator still is. All one needs to do is look at the volume for traffic on our side compared to all the others sites and you start to get the picture. There is a reason for that!

Ford gave us a great canvas to paint on don't you agree?

niceCobra_zpsc492866a.jpg

The debate was your perspective that they were performance equals. I disagreed, that's all. I'm not arguing if the 03 is an awesome car or not. Like I said, I kept mine for 10 years since new. I loved everything about the car. Unlike the person a few posts up, I actually loved the interior of the 03 as well. I liked the flowing curves of the dash and how it all connected. Loved the 2-tone color as well. The difference is they simply don't perform in the same league. The handling and braking of the 03 was nowhere near the '13. One of the things that made the 03 so special and endearing to me and many others was that fact it hit everyone from out of nowhere. It started the new PD blower crazy that every manufacturer now copies and it was head and shoulders different from previous mustangs. The '13/'14 model is simply "more of the same". It's the best version of a familiar style. The '03 was the beginning of it all (relatively speaking in terms of modern versions).

Users who are viewing this thread